Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: '3 Years Live Awards' - Vote Now!

'3 Years Live Awards' - Vote Now!

tMP "3 Years Live" Fun Awards - Vote Now!

All nominations for the tMP "3 Years Live" awards have been collated and the polls have now been set up. Where there were more than 10 nominations received - we have used our discretion and selected the final 10 nominations from the list - no explanations will be given for our selection methods! We decided that in the case of one category - 'Favourite poster' - that we couldn't reduce the list, and in fact, it would be unfair of us to do so, therefore that category has 15 nominees.

We have 19 categories of Award this time for you place one vote in each category up until 12:00 midday on Saturday 17th December 2005. Final results will be collated and will posted on Sunday 18th December 2005.

The results for all 19 polls have been hidden - and therefore all winners will be announced at the same time when we close the polls.

Good luck to all those who've been nominated!
    Last edited by dyl; 08.12.2005 at 23:54.

Congratulations to all those people who temporarily had 100% of the votes as I appear to have been the first in most of the categories.
    Solo Eb Bass The Eagley Band, Recent Compo, occasional stick-wagger and Tune Assoc. Leader and General Good Egg.
    -------------------------------------
    Si me castigare vis, necesse est me intellexisse.
    Puppy juggler wannabe

tMP Posting Freak!!! DublinBass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dyl
    The results for all 19 polls have been hidden!
    That bit isn't working.
    Eb Bass
    Dublin Community Bands
    http://www.facebook.com/DublinBands

Thanks for that Pat. It appears we have a problem, so all the polls have been temporarily removed. Apologies for this, but please bear with us folks........................

Thanks for that Pat. It appears we have a problem, so all the polls have been temporarily removed. Apologies for this, but please bear with us folks........................

Shouldn't that have read "Houston, it appears we have a problem..."
    Solo Eb Bass The Eagley Band, Recent Compo, occasional stick-wagger and Tune Assoc. Leader and General Good Egg.
    Puppy juggler wannabe

BTW, does that mean those of us who have voted early will have to do it again?
    Puppy juggler wannabe

Ok folks - we think we've sorted it! The results for the polls should be hidden now, and Mike, no you don't have to vote again.

OK I know it's probably me but where is the list of nominations, I can't find them anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Cornishwomble
    OK I know it's probably me but where is the list of nominations, I can't find them anywhere?
    Roy - not sure what you mean. All the nominees are shown in each poll (and in the first post in each voting thread). The old nomination threads (now closed) are stil lvisible in this category (3 Years Live) - they may have moved to page 2 though!

Ok folks - we think we've sorted it! The results for the polls should be hidden now,
    I can still see the poll in the best band thread - all the others (that I've voted on) seem fine though.
    Elspeth Hackett
    Rep cornet - Brighton & Hove City Brass

Some people are like Slinkies....not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Thanks. Sorted now!

stop the presses! I think there stil is a problem. The percentages can no longer be seen, but the number of votes for each option is still visible!

I use the Main / Full Screen style

Roy - not sure what you mean. All the nominees are shown in each poll (and in the first post in each voting thread). The old nomination threads (now closed) are stil lvisible in this category (3 Years Live) - they may have moved to page 2 though!
    Maybe I've had a long day
    I'be been to the sticky 3 years live thread that have all the links to the various categories.
    But where do I go for the final list of who to vote for and how do i vote for them and how do i see who's winning?
    Please put me out of my dumb ignorance!

tMP Posting Freak!!! Magic Flute's Avatar
    Use the 'forum jump' option at the bottom of the page to go to '3 year awards'.

Press go and you're there!

Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast