Thread: hi

Smile hi

Hi, Im Deb, got roped into playing with tmp band an sat, which was very enjoyable(although v. loud at rehearsal), with lots of new music! Vicki played fantastic, makes you feel like giving up.

Used to play horn with Blackley band years ago and gave up completly to have the kids, but lil horn player (my eldest daughter) got me playing again (after 11 years) ,because she wanted to learn and I couldnt resist playing.
    Now play with Denton band, which we have only just started contesting with, (so used to coming last at the moment), but we nearly have a full band now, and the only way is up!!

Hiya Deb

Welcome to Tmp,

It was nice to see you at pontins.
    Just Crazy

2nd Horn - Haydock Band

tMP Friend for Life Will the Sec's Avatar
    Hi, Debby.

Which of the photos in the gallery is you?

Will
    Will Elsom

My Score Exchange Site

A man once accused of being able to write a melody...

A wise man once said, "Pointing out a fallacy in someone's argument is not the same as pedantically and persistently pushing it down someone's throat whilst completely ignoring other points that are made."

Quote Originally Posted by deb tenor horn
    Hi, Im Deb, got roped into playing with tmp band an sat, which was very enjoyable(although v. loud at rehearsal), with lots of new music! Vicki played fantastic, makes you feel like giving up.
    Good to see you on here.
    Don't think like that when you hear a fantastic player!!! I find hearing people like Vicki inspires me even more to do my best.
    Ruthless
    ------------------------
    Big is beautiful......Oooh Bouncy Bouncy
    Member of the 1st tMP wedding band
    tMP Pontins 2005, 2006; tMP Whit Friday Marches 2006, 2007; tMP Easingwold 2006

Hi Deb, nice to make contact with another ex-Blackleyite!! I thought I saw you last week, hope all's well?
    Pam
    Middleton Band
    Never explain - your friends don't need it and your enemies won't believe you anyway

Hi Deb

It was great to see you again after all those years. You haven'e changed a bit. I remember looking up to you when I was sat down on 2nd horn & you were on solo back int old days Talk about a blast from the past.

Anyhows...... WELCOME!!! Prepare to be overwhelmed by everythng & everyone on here. There are some truly great people to meet.

Karen xx
    Karen - 1st Horn
    www.stainesbrass.co.uk
    Booyakasha!!Booyakasha