Thread: A little about me...

A little about me...

I just wrote all this and then deleted it - it won't be as hilarious second time!

Where do I start (again).

Name: Caroline Lowri Twigge

(i don't like this format, going to just write stuff)

I am currently studying Primary Education at not proper Oxford, hopefully in two years I will have a: BA PTE with QTS, I already have a DipHE in Pharmacology obtained from 2 years studying at Leeds Uni, sadly I didn't like my course very much and so diverted my attention to going out a bit too much and working and as a result was a failure! It all worked out for the best though as I am now enjoying my course much more and get to make finger puppets and do potato printing and things!

Bandding wise I learnt to play through Wem Jubilee Band. I started with the Junior Band back in 1991 or 1992 and moved to the senior band in October 1993 (just after the Treacle Mine Rag cassette!). Have been with them ever since (being a bit of a distant member when at my various unis) and over the years have played cornet, flugel and a brief and unloved period on sop! I prefer to fludgelate, but often can be found trying to play cornet!

tMP.
    I have played at many tmp events, Easingwold all three times, Whit fridays this year, Pontins on the sunday, Children in Need and the Wedding. I think that's all of them, correct me if you know any better!
    tMP does seem to take up too much of my time though, but without it I wouldn't have met so many b***dy lovely people!

I think that's it...the eye in the avatar is mine, I do have orange hair and I am not really the biggest Twigge!

Hey Caroline. Thanks for taking the time to post (twice ) Bring on the next tMP event eh?
    Midlands Regional Champions, 2nd Section - 2011

Well I just googled myself (I'm supposed to be planning and I'm a little bored!) and this thread came up so I thought I'd update it!

Where do I start (again).

Name: Caroline Lowri Twigge
    Age: 24 ( not so much of a young whipper snapper anymore)

I'm now in my last year and in fact my last few months at Uni at not proper Oxford and nearly hopefully have a BA PTE with QTS, I don't get to do so much finger puppet making and potato printing but I do still enjoy my work and I've just found out last week that I've got my first grown up teaching job sorted for next year, so I'm very excited!

Banding wise I learnt to play through Wem Jubilee Band. I started with the Junior Band back in 1991 or 1992 and moved to the senior band in October 1993 (just after the Treacle Mine Rag cassette!). Have been with them ever since (being a bit of a distant member when at my various unis) and over the years have played cornet, flugel and a brief and unloved period on sop! I prefer to fludgelate, but often can be found trying to play cornet and was lucky enough to play with Wem last weekend when we won the 3rd section Midlands....needless to say I've had an excellent week

tMP.
    I have played at many tmp events and am usually drunk at Pontins and Whits.
    tMP does seem to take up too much of my time, not as much as it used to though, I seem to have a little more things to do these days!

I think that's it..., I do have orange hair and I am not really the biggest Twigge!

At the risk of totally embarrassing myself...

... and on top of what you have said already - you are a truly lovely lady, and gorgeous too

Quote Originally Posted by TheMusicMan View Post

... and on top of what you have said already - you are a truly lovely lady, and gorgeous too
    Thanks John, not so sure about the gorgeous,(particularly as I sit writing this!) but I'll take the compliment and run before you change your mind!

Apparently I'm a lady- brilliant!

tMP Friend for Life KMJ Recordings's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMusicMan View Post

More bromide for Burns
    The views expressed in posts on non-recording and non-technical matters are the personal opinion of the Author, and are not necessarily representative of KMJ Recordings.
    Keith Johnson
    http://www.kmjrecordings.co.uk
    Find us on FACEBOOK