Page 1 of 180 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Liverpool Football Club

Liverpool Football Club

Well after Wednesday Night i am in Cloud 9.As RAFAS MIGHTY REDS have got through to the last 16 of Champions Leauge.
    How many of you Support LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ON HERE and do you think they will get to Final?

Ahhh Mr Perks sir... I see you are still posting (now very nearly 300 times) on your 2nd fav?? online banding site then eh...
    Last edited by TheMusicMan; 10.12.2004 at 15:01.

tMP Master Friend
    I'm a big liverpool fan, but as much as I would love to say we're gonna go all the way I can't see it happening this year. But the future does suddenly look a lot brighter with Benitez at the helm (keeping Gerrard is a must though!), so who knows next year?
    Lewis Edney
    MD City of Oxford Silver Band
    Bass trombone & Eb bass

Quote Originally Posted by TheMusicMan
    Ahhh Mr Perks sir... I see you are still posting (now very nearly 300 times) on your 2nd fav?? online banding site then eh...
    LMFAO!!!!!

To answer your question Mr. Perks:

1) I support Liverpool
    2) No, we won't make the final

Quote Originally Posted by ian perks
    Well after Wednesday Night i am in Cloud 9.As RAFAS MIGHTY REDS have got through to the last 16 of Champions Leauge.
    How many of you Support LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB ON HERE and do you think they will get to Final?
    i) I do not Support Liverpool

ii) You will make the final

iii) Hopefully Everton destroy Liverpool in the Derby!! 4-1??

Talking

I must admit, that ruff-as-hell-beneathus does seem to be doing a good job. not quite as good as the manager of the peoples club of course. the Mosiah over at Goodison is doing a fantastic job.

Tomorrows derby has the makings of an excellent match.
    may the best team win. oh yes of course we will.

come on you blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tMP Prime Friend ScrapingtheBottom's Avatar
    A couple of good games and you start saying you'll win the Champions League - lets get real here!
    Chris Satterley
    Machadaynu abadaynu machadaynu daynu daynu
    Abertetrum abertetron abertetro tetro tetro

Quote Originally Posted by ScrapingtheBottom
    A couple of good games and you start saying you'll win the Champions League - lets get real here!
    I've read through this thread countless times since your post - and I'm yet to find anyone mentioning winning the Champions League.

Quote Originally Posted by dyl
    I've read through this thread countless times since your post - and I'm yet to find anyone mentioning winning the Champions League.
    Fair play to Liverpool, they're now (after some early dodgy results domestically and in the CL) looking a cohesive unit. Liverpool have an outside chance IF Gerrard stays fit.

Still, it pains me as an Arsenal supporter to say that again, we won't. Whilst there's signs that Arsenal are turning the corner again after spending a month feeling sorry for themselves after 'Pizzagate', I can't see it happening in the CL. It's annoying for me, because over the past few seasons, Arsenal when playing at the top of their game, are quite capable of beating absolutely anybody, but maybe lack the 'steel' required to triumph in a tournament like the CL. They're too inconsistent. They come up with the odd spectacular result (Leverkusen 4-1, Juventus 3-1 and Inter Milan 5-1 away spring to mind over the last few years) but rarely go on to consolidate those performances. Add to the fact, they're really not very good at killing teams off when going ahead, particularly this season. Defence is suspect too, noticeably when Campbell's not around. And Vieira should have gone to Madrid because his heart doesn't seem to be in it anymore. Didn't notice his absence early in the season when Fabregas was around but it's not fair to expect a 17 year old to play consistently at a high level, and he seems to be struggling at the moment. Perhaps Arsenal need to draw a big gun like Barcelona in the next round to gee them up to play their best. They'll have to.

Still, for all the doom merchants who rubbish the Premiership, how many other European leagues have 4 teams all getting through to the knock-out stages? Well done to all the Prem clubs, I say.

For me, Chelsea, Barcelona or Juventus will triumph.
    Last edited by Dave Payn; 11.12.2004 at 01:09.
    Dave Payn
    Conductor, Arran Brass

tMP Posting Freak!!! DublinBass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by super_sop
    come on you blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agreed

And may Watford rule you in the Carling Cup!!
    Eb Bass
    Dublin Community Bands
    http://www.facebook.com/DublinBands

I wasn't talking about people on this thread - have you read some of the liverpool message boards recently?
    Chris Satterley

I wasn't talking about people on this thread - have you read some of the liverpool message boards recently?
    Yes - sure have! And the ones I visit are very reasonable and realistic. Are you sure you weren't looking at Man Utd message boards?

Ave It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One nil to the Everton!!!!!!!!

Yes - sure have! And the ones I visit are very reasonable and realistic. Are you sure you weren't looking at Man Utd message boards?
    Really lfconline had some choice ones such as the guy who believes that liverpool will beat AC Milan, Chelsea, and Madrid on their way to the final with Man Utd who they will beat to lift the cup, ha ha...
    Chris Satterley

Really lfconline had some choice ones such as the guy who believes that liverpool will beat AC Milan, Chelsea, and Madrid on their way to the final with Man Utd who they will beat to lift the cup, ha ha...
    Yeah, well, every message board has at least one muppet!

Page 1 of 180 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 101 ... LastLast