Thread: [How to] Create your own Signature

[How to] Create your own Signature

Thought I'd pop a few tutorials as to how to do a few things on the theMouthPiece.com and will start by showing how to create your own Signature which will appear at the bottom of each post you make.

[How to] Create your own tMP Signature

1 - Go to your User Control Panel as shown here - UserCP

2 - Next, proceed to the Edit Signature area...

3 - Then in the WYSIWYG Editor box, type whatever you want to see in your signature... note: you can use all the functions available in the Editor window such as colours, sizes, fonts etc. Use whichever you prefer but please abide by the tMP signature rules which are explained in detail in the tMP rules which can be found here - and allows your signature to contain up to a maximum of 300 characters.

4 - Once you have your tMP signature looking as you desire (which you can check by pressing the 'preview' Button), press the 'Save Signature' button.

That's it!!!

Enjoy.
    Last edited by TheMusicMan; 24.11.2004 at 20:25.

Should you mention the character limit here, John? 300 I believe, including URLs and other codes.

Apparently my sig is nearly the limit
    Solo Eb Bass The Eagley Band, Recent Compo, occasional stick-wagger and Tune Assoc. Leader and General Good Egg.
    -------------------------------------
    Si me castigare vis, necesse est me intellexisse.
    Puppy juggler wannabe

Thanks Mike... I have amended the post to include that information as well as a pointer to the tMP rules on signatures.