• Cookies

We use cookies in relation to certain areas of theMouthPiece website. Cookies are files which store information on your hard drive or browser which means that we can recognise that you have visited the Site before. Cookies can make it easier for you to maintain your preferences on the Site.

We use several types of cookie:
    • Login session cookie: When you log in to the site, we set a cookie to remember your login status. This cookie is deleted from your computer when you log out of the website, or close down your browser.
    • Persistent login cookie: When you log in, if you tick the 'remember me' box, we set a persistent cookie so that next time you visit the website, we can automatically log you in.
    • Functional cookies: the vBulletin software sets certain cookies to enhance the user experience and to remember various settings.

You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. If you do this, you will not be able to log in to the site, and you will experience much reduced functionality.

By using this site, you agree we can set and use cookies.
  • Recent Activity Widget

sunshine

Corby Silver Band, East Midlands - Vacancies

Thread Starter: sunshine

Corby Silver Band, are looking for a couple of players to complete our sociable, hardworking band. We currently have vacancies for: Tenor Trombone Tuned Percussion We are a lively, well run band who have just won the 3rd/4th section of the Wood Farm Brewery contest. We rehearse in our...

Last Post By: sunshine Yesterday, 20:19 Go to last post
    toby hobson

Are any of this forums great Band arrangers...

Thread Starter: toby hobson

....planning on doing the Music from "Frozen"? I could see it being a winner certainly at youth level. They are cracking songs and many kids (even my three year old!!!) seem to sing them all day long. When my young players are asking me for "the letters" to the song, i know it should be done for...

Last Post By: blue juice Yesterday, 19:47 Go to last post
    steve butler

crosswords

Thread Starter: steve butler

Just put a cryptic response to word ass. thread which has given me the idea for a new (to me) game. I suggest a word, the next poster responds with a clue (as in crossword) for that word, then adds the next word. e.g. soprano - mafiosi cornet player :tup ok? starter for ten Mouthpiece

Last Post By: wife divine Yesterday, 13:30 Go to last post
    PeterBale

Tune Association Thread 3

Thread Starter: PeterBale

Having locked the previous thread, here we go again: Come follow the band

Last Post By: wife divine Yesterday, 13:28 Go to last post
    Phil3822

Looking for a bag to carry all music kit in.

Thread Starter: Phil3822

Hi all, I am looking for a bag to carry my music kit in when playing out and about. I have the case my cornet is in however I then carry my music folders, mutes, cornet stand, lunch, drink and sometimes stand in a separate rucksack. Unfortunately in the rucksack things get bashed about and things...

Last Post By: Anno Draconis Yesterday, 13:03 Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

sunshine

Corby Silver Band, East Midlands - Vacancies

We are looking for a permanent, full time solo cornet player to boost the section, and help us prepare for the autumn contest season, as not all our current

sunshine Yesterday, 20:19 Go to last post
    berkshire_baritone

Black Dyke principal trombone

Anyone know who's playing top trom for dyke now? Brett Baker was due to step down after the Europeans and surely it's rather unusual for any of the top

berkshire_baritone Yesterday, 19:58 Go to last post
    blue juice

I just typed 'Into the Sky' into iTunes search and it was about the 4th song down. The artist is Cory Band & Philip Harper, Album title Into the Sky

blue juice Yesterday, 19:47 Go to last post
    John Brooks

I found links to the music (also added to WoB as of this morning I see) but have had no luck finding the recording yet. I tried itunes in Canada, the

John Brooks Yesterday, 15:39 Go to last post
    wife divine

crosswords

And I swear that you have forgotten to put in your next crossword answer !!!!

wife divine Yesterday, 13:30 Go to last post