• Cookies

We use cookies in relation to certain areas of theMouthPiece website. Cookies are files which store information on your hard drive or browser which means that we can recognise that you have visited the Site before. Cookies can make it easier for you to maintain your preferences on the Site.

We use several types of cookie:
    • Login session cookie: When you log in to the site, we set a cookie to remember your login status. This cookie is deleted from your computer when you log out of the website, or close down your browser.
    • Persistent login cookie: When you log in, if you tick the 'remember me' box, we set a persistent cookie so that next time you visit the website, we can automatically log you in.
    • Functional cookies: the vBulletin software sets certain cookies to enhance the user experience and to remember various settings.

You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. If you do this, you will not be able to log in to the site, and you will experience much reduced functionality.

By using this site, you agree we can set and use cookies.
  • Recent Activity Widget

mjwarman

Yamaha Xeno Soprano Cornet for Sale

Thread Starter: mjwarman

I am selling my 8 month old Yamaha YCR8620 Xeno Soprano Cornet in Silver plate due to learning that I much prefer playing Cornet and Trumpet!! It is in brilliant condition as you would expect for such a new instrument, probably hasn't even been blown in properly! Comes with Yamaha double...

Last Post By: 2nd tenor Today, 10:56 Go to last post
    stevetrom

Hercules Trombone Stand for sale

Thread Starter: stevetrom

I recently bought this (35 ish) but I find that is not large enough for a bass trombone http://www.herculesstands.com/travlite/DS420B.html any sensible offers considered, i will check postage costs. Or collect in Banbury, at Brackley band rehearsal, at Wychavon contest or at Leicester...

Last Post By: Scongie Today, 09:05 Go to last post
    PeterBale

Tune Association Thread 3

Thread Starter: PeterBale

Having locked the previous thread, here we go again: Come follow the band

Last Post By: mikelyons Yesterday, 23:02 Go to last post
    steve butler

crosswords

Thread Starter: steve butler

Just put a cryptic response to word ass. thread which has given me the idea for a new (to me) game. I suggest a word, the next poster responds with a clue (as in crossword) for that word, then adds the next word. e.g. soprano - mafiosi cornet player :tup ok? starter for ten Mouthpiece

Last Post By: mikelyons Yesterday, 23:01 Go to last post
    second_horn

How welcoming is your band?

Thread Starter: second_horn

I returned to banding this year after a 13 year break and am happy to be in a band where I was made to feel welcome.However, in the past I have played for 3 other bands at roughly 10 year intervals and never stuck with them because to be honest they were all so ' clicky' and never made me feel...

Last Post By: second_horn Yesterday, 12:28 Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

2nd tenor

I just checked your listing and it looks like a perfect new Sop, there are several days to go before the auction ends but interest already which is always

2nd tenor Today, 10:56 Go to last post
    Scongie

Hercules Trombone Stand for sale

Try parcel2go.com, should be half of that with Hermes

Scongie Today, 09:05 Go to last post
    mikelyons

Tune Association Thread 3

So Long, Farewell, (Auf Wiedersehen, Goodnight!)

mikelyons Yesterday, 23:02 Go to last post
    mikelyons

crosswords

Do you know who you are? Pass me by! A tiny I departed for the police line-up. It was me!

Keystone Cops

mikelyons Yesterday, 23:01 Go to last post
    mjwarman

I've bit the bullet and employed eBay to sell my Sop,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2616339454...84.m1555.l2649

mjwarman Yesterday, 22:43 Go to last post