• Cookies

We use cookies in relation to certain areas of theMouthPiece website. Cookies are files which store information on your hard drive or browser which means that we can recognise that you have visited the Site before. Cookies can make it easier for you to maintain your preferences on the Site.

We use several types of cookie:
    • Login session cookie: When you log in to the site, we set a cookie to remember your login status. This cookie is deleted from your computer when you log out of the website, or close down your browser.
    • Persistent login cookie: When you log in, if you tick the 'remember me' box, we set a persistent cookie so that next time you visit the website, we can automatically log you in.
    • Functional cookies: the vBulletin software sets certain cookies to enhance the user experience and to remember various settings.

You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. If you do this, you will not be able to log in to the site, and you will experience much reduced functionality.

By using this site, you agree we can set and use cookies.
  • Recent Activity Widget

Euphman2

Euph player looking for a band

Thread Starter: Euphman2

Have played at all levels but looking for a friendly band rehearsing Monday/Tuesday/ Thursday in North Manchester area

Last Post By: Mofman Today, 12:47 Go to last post
    Aidan

Siddis Brass 2014

Thread Starter: Aidan

Ellos Norway's entertaintment competition, Siddis Brass, kicks off this coming Saturday from Stavanger's new concerthall. As always it'll be streamed live by TV2 Sumo. https://sumo.tv2.no/programmer/underholdning/korps/siddis-brass/ I think it costs around a fiver for a months...

Last Post By: jezza23361 Today, 11:09 Go to last post
    PeterBale

Tune Association Thread 3

Thread Starter: PeterBale

Having locked the previous thread, here we go again: Come follow the band

Last Post By: mikelyons Today, 08:24 Go to last post
    mjwarman

Yamaha Xeno Soprano Cornet for Sale

Thread Starter: mjwarman

I am selling my 8 month old Yamaha YCR8620 Xeno Soprano Cornet in Silver plate due to learning that I much prefer playing Cornet and Trumpet!! It is in brilliant condition as you would expect for such a new instrument, probably hasn't even been blown in properly! Comes with Yamaha double...

Last Post By: DS2014 Today, 00:02 Go to last post
    MrGinjaNinja

Not allowed to use Blue Juice valve oil

Thread Starter: MrGinjaNinja

Anyone else had their MD tell them specifically that they are not to use Blue Juice on their valves? I'm quoting him directly here - , although Blue Juice themselves advertise it as a non corrosive. It's all I've ever used since I started to play and many people that I know also use it and we've...

Last Post By: The Godfather Yesterday, 23:30 Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Mofman

Tintwistle Brass Band - Vacancies

Tintwistle are still on the look out for the above players. Conducted by MD Sarah Groarke - who took Marple Band to the 2nd section National Finals and

Mofman Today, 12:49 Go to last post
    Mofman

Euph player looking for a band

If you are not sorted yet, Tintwistle are after a Euph Player. They rehearse Monday and Thursday. Conducted by the MD who won the National Finals 2nd

Mofman Today, 12:47 Go to last post
    jezza23361

Siddis Brass 2014

Any tips on signing up - I can't work out how to do it at the moment - Norwegian not a strong language skill.

Jeremy

jezza23361 Today, 11:09 Go to last post
    mikelyons

Tune Association Thread 3

I Believe I Can Fly

mikelyons Today, 08:24 Go to last post
    Fisherman

Dobcross

Dobcross Silver Band have vacancies on cornet, bass and euphonium seats. Rehearsals Mon and Weds in our Band Club. We have a varied programme of concerts

Fisherman Today, 00:16 Go to last post