• Cookies

We use cookies in relation to certain areas of theMouthPiece website. Cookies are files which store information on your hard drive or browser which means that we can recognise that you have visited the Site before. Cookies can make it easier for you to maintain your preferences on the Site.

We use several types of cookie:
    • Login session cookie: When you log in to the site, we set a cookie to remember your login status. This cookie is deleted from your computer when you log out of the website, or close down your browser.
    • Persistent login cookie: When you log in, if you tick the 'remember me' box, we set a persistent cookie so that next time you visit the website, we can automatically log you in.
    • Functional cookies: the vBulletin software sets certain cookies to enhance the user experience and to remember various settings.

You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. If you do this, you will not be able to log in to the site, and you will experience much reduced functionality.

By using this site, you agree we can set and use cookies.
  • Recent Activity Widget

TheMusicMan

tMP, me and the future of the site :)

Thread Starter: TheMusicMan

Hey All I wanted to let you all know what's happening with tMP, and of some exciting plans for the future. As you're all aware, when I founded tMP, my goal was to create a site that catered for people involved at all levels of banding, for everyone to have an opportunity to post issues, and...

Last Post By: Red Elvis Yesterday, 17:10 Go to last post
    Cornet Nev.

Have you got cancer?

Thread Starter: Cornet Nev.

The beginning onset of this is one of the many reasons for leaving brass banding, regardless of those other reasons, this is important to everyone. How many of our older members are finding it either difficult to relieve yourself, finding the frequency of needing to do so is going up with ever...

Last Post By: 2nd tenor Yesterday, 16:22 Go to last post
    Jeff W

Migrating the forum software to Xenforo

Thread Starter: Jeff W

Let's use this as the canonical thread for discussing various issues and feedback related to the migration to Xenforo. If at any point you run into a problem where you can't login, you can reach me via email at support@themouthpiece.com Issues that have cropped up so far: 1) Usernames...

Last Post By: Cornet Nev. Yesterday, 12:11 Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

4thmandown

Bass Trombone Vacancy at Shirley Band

Owing to our current incumbent relocating back to the North of England, The Shirley Band have a vacancy coming up for a Bass Trombone as we seek to prepare

4thmandown Yesterday, 21:52 Go to last post
    Walsall Brass Band

Walsall brass band

Walsall Brass Band in the West Midlands are a new forming band and are looking for Cornet players front / back row, Soprano Cornet, 2nd and Bass Trombone,

Walsall Brass Band Yesterday, 17:11 Go to last post
    Red Elvis

tMP, me and the future of the site :)

Likewise - Thanks John for all you've done over the past years.
    Welcome Jeff W and thanks for stepping in.

Red Elvis Yesterday, 17:10 Go to last post
    2nd tenor

Have you got cancer?

Plus one.

2nd tenor Yesterday, 16:22 Go to last post
    wife divine

Have you got cancer?

I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing you all the best for a positive outcome.

wife divine Yesterday, 12:45 Go to last post