• Cookies

We use cookies in relation to certain areas of theMouthPiece website. Cookies are files which store information on your hard drive or browser which means that we can recognise that you have visited the Site before. Cookies can make it easier for you to maintain your preferences on the Site.

We use several types of cookie:
    • Login session cookie: When you log in to the site, we set a cookie to remember your login status. This cookie is deleted from your computer when you log out of the website, or close down your browser.
    • Persistent login cookie: When you log in, if you tick the 'remember me' box, we set a persistent cookie so that next time you visit the website, we can automatically log you in.
    • Functional cookies: the vBulletin software sets certain cookies to enhance the user experience and to remember various settings.

You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. If you do this, you will not be able to log in to the site, and you will experience much reduced functionality.

By using this site, you agree we can set and use cookies.
  • Recent Activity Widget

skweeky

Internet trolls

Thread Starter: skweeky

Why is there so much anonymity on here? I'm being trolled by anonymous members when offering to dep for bands and its clear who I am. Surely there's no need for it....

Last Post By: skweeky Today, 19:36 Go to last post
    Harold.Wells

A-Z of "Couples"

Thread Starter: Harold.Wells

I don't know how easy this one will be, but please feel free to give it a try... The usual A-Z, but of linked items - e.g. Fred and Ginger, Hat and Coat etc. Apples and Pears

Last Post By: wife divine Today, 19:27 Go to last post
    PeterBale

Tune Association Thread 3

Thread Starter: PeterBale

Having locked the previous thread, here we go again: Come follow the band

Last Post By: wife divine Today, 19:26 Go to last post
    Bbmad

french horns

Thread Starter: Bbmad

why dont brass bands have french horns?

Last Post By: Ritzer Today, 19:03 Go to last post
    catto09

Brass & Bagpipes

Thread Starter: catto09

Does anyone have any specific advice for playing with Bagpipes? I'm aware pipes can be very sharp. Has anyone come up with a genius way to get the band and pipes to play relatively tunefully together? Thanks!

Last Post By: Ian McElligott Today, 18:51 Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

skweeky

Internet trolls

Nothing to do with butlins. My comment about bands needing help was to do with the mouthpiece and trolls spoiling it for other bands. As for butlins,

skweeky Today, 19:36 Go to last post
    wife divine

A-Z of "Couples"

Zinc and Castor Oil

wife divine Today, 19:27 Go to last post
    wife divine

Tune Association Thread 3

Glory To God In The Highest

wife divine Today, 19:26 Go to last post
    Ritzer

Internet trolls

Thats very presumptuous of you, I'm pretty sure any bands at butlins will have a full set of players. Otherwise why would they bother going as it costs

Ritzer Today, 19:06 Go to last post
    Ritzer

french horns

I know exactly what you mean. There's a real snobbery when it comes to the orchestral world and I've no idea why. In many cases the orchestral world could

Ritzer Today, 19:03 Go to last post