• Cookies

We use cookies in relation to certain areas of theMouthPiece website. Cookies are files which store information on your hard drive or browser which means that we can recognise that you have visited the Site before. Cookies can make it easier for you to maintain your preferences on the Site.

We use several types of cookie:
    • Login session cookie: When you log in to the site, we set a cookie to remember your login status. This cookie is deleted from your computer when you log out of the website, or close down your browser.
    • Persistent login cookie: When you log in, if you tick the 'remember me' box, we set a persistent cookie so that next time you visit the website, we can automatically log you in.
    • Functional cookies: the vBulletin software sets certain cookies to enhance the user experience and to remember various settings.

You can, should you choose, disable the cookies from your browser and delete all cookies currently stored on your computer. If you do this, you will not be able to log in to the site, and you will experience much reduced functionality.

By using this site, you agree we can set and use cookies.
  • Recent Activity Widget

PeterBale

Tune Association Thread 3

Thread Starter: PeterBale

Having locked the previous thread, here we go again: Come follow the band

Last Post By: Bandsman1 Today, 00:31 Go to last post
    steve butler

crosswords

Thread Starter: steve butler

Just put a cryptic response to word ass. thread which has given me the idea for a new (to me) game. I suggest a word, the next poster responds with a clue (as in crossword) for that word, then adds the next word. e.g. soprano - mafiosi cornet player :tup ok? starter for ten Mouthpiece

Last Post By: wife divine Yesterday, 16:30 Go to last post
    Mesmerist

I Believe

Thread Starter: Mesmerist

tell us one of your beliefs in one sentence (if possible) about anything you want (obviously clean and family friendly!) and see what happens? I believe that chocolate is fattening :mad:

Last Post By: yorkiej Yesterday, 16:00 Go to last post
    Alyn James

No Scottish bands at Nationals?

Thread Starter: Alyn James

The British Open, the National Finals..... If there's a "Yes" vote can there be Scottish bands at these contests? (only asking)

Last Post By: 2nd tenor Yesterday, 10:55 Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Bandsman1

Hey Jude

Bandsman1 Today, 00:31 Go to last post
    PeterBale

Past Posts

It should be possible to merge the accounts, but it needs someone with Admin powers to do it. I'm sure when one of them sees this they will sort it out

PeterBale Today, 00:07 Go to last post
    wife divine

Hey Little Hen

wife divine Yesterday, 16:31 Go to last post
    wife divine

crosswords

Maria with cuppa ends up on wrong side of wall while the forces keep order.

Memory Foam

wife divine Yesterday, 16:30 Go to last post
    yorkiej

I Believe

Mike I do believe that's School Teaching, gives you a good Education in Maths. LOL

yorkiej Yesterday, 16:00 Go to last post