• tMP Functionality - we're working on it.

We are going to continue to configure the latest software over the next few weeks but we felt it was looking ok enough for us to be able to relaunch tMP as it stands now. There are a list of items I need to continue to work on and set up, but if you do have any ideas or suggestions as to what else we could do, please shout and let me know.

The front page of tMP is now an inbuilt vBulletin CMS type of function which I have yet to configure in the way it will be finally, so my apologies if this changes. We are going to continue to work on this over time.

The menu system currently only has two items... so if you're in the forum and you want to get back to the very front - click the little 'house' looking icon at the very top-left just above the yellow notice.

Thanks to everyone for your understanding, and patience whilst we continue to recover. Shout in the 'How-to' section if there's anything you want to ask.
  • Recent Activity Widget

ploughboy

Leicester Contest 2014 - Timing Issues. . .

Thread Starter: ploughboy

Has anyone else going to this contest had a close look at the timings in the hall that is to hold UnRegistered, 4th, 3rd & 2nd sections in a day?! The timing sheet shows the contest starting at 8.45am with 44 bands due to take the stage. We are in the 2nd section, and without revealing the...

Last Post By: ploughboy Today, 00:05 Go to last post
    John Brooks

2014 Nationals

Thread Starter: John Brooks

Discussion re the Nationals on Saturday seems quiet; am I wrong? The piece sounds as though it will be popular with bands and audience and I would love to be there to experience it all. That, unfortunately is not possible so I'll be monitoring 4BarsRest throughout the day. Does anyone know if...

Last Post By: John Brooks Yesterday, 18:54 Go to last post
    steve butler

crosswords

Thread Starter: steve butler

Just put a cryptic response to word ass. thread which has given me the idea for a new (to me) game. I suggest a word, the next poster responds with a clue (as in crossword) for that word, then adds the next word. e.g. soprano - mafiosi cornet player :tup ok? starter for ten Mouthpiece

Last Post By: wife divine Yesterday, 14:08 Go to last post
    PeterBale

Tune Association Thread 3

Thread Starter: PeterBale

Having locked the previous thread, here we go again: Come follow the band

Last Post By: wife divine Yesterday, 13:53 Go to last post
    Mesmerist

I Believe

Thread Starter: Mesmerist

tell us one of your beliefs in one sentence (if possible) about anything you want (obviously clean and family friendly!) and see what happens? I believe that chocolate is fattening :mad:

Last Post By: wife divine Yesterday, 13:52 Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

ploughboy

Yup, that's how it reads to me too, if the LBBA have listened to the bands and tried to arrange a better configuration that is great news, however we

ploughboy Today, 00:05 Go to last post
    Euphonium Lite

Incidentally the other hall starts 15 mins later and finishes an hour and a half earlier according to the sheet despite having 13 bands fewer (nearly

Euphonium Lite Yesterday, 23:39 Go to last post
    Euphonium Lite

We're going in the 4th section, and looking at our info the unregistered section IS in the same hall as 4th etc -
    Unreg (9 bands) - 845 start,

Euphonium Lite Yesterday, 23:27 Go to last post
    lawrence martin

According to the LBBA website http://www.lbba.org.uk/events.htm (presuming it is up to date), the unregistered section play in a different hall, to

lawrence martin Yesterday, 19:11 Go to last post
    John Brooks

2014 Nationals

Thanks but would you mind checking the link? Firefox can't find it.

John Brooks Yesterday, 18:54 Go to last post