• tMP Functionality - we're working on it.

We are going to continue to configure the latest software over the next few weeks but we felt it was looking ok enough for us to be able to relaunch tMP as it stands now. There are a list of items I need to continue to work on and set up, but if you do have any ideas or suggestions as to what else we could do, please shout and let me know.

The front page of tMP is now an inbuilt vBulletin CMS type of function which I have yet to configure in the way it will be finally, so my apologies if this changes. We are going to continue to work on this over time.

The menu system currently only has two items... so if you're in the forum and you want to get back to the very front - click the little 'house' looking icon at the very top-left just above the yellow notice.

Thanks to everyone for your understanding, and patience whilst we continue to recover. Shout in the 'How-to' section if there's anything you want to ask.
  • Recent Activity Widget

PeterBale

Tune Association Thread 3

Thread Starter: PeterBale

Having locked the previous thread, here we go again: Come follow the band

Last Post By: mikelyons Today, 07:26 Go to last post
    steve butler

crosswords

Thread Starter: steve butler

Just put a cryptic response to word ass. thread which has given me the idea for a new (to me) game. I suggest a word, the next poster responds with a clue (as in crossword) for that word, then adds the next word. e.g. soprano - mafiosi cornet player :tup ok? starter for ten Mouthpiece

Last Post By: mikelyons Today, 07:25 Go to last post
    BrianT

Time to retire Sibelius?

Thread Starter: BrianT

Anyone on here using Notion on iPad? Apple are plugging it at the moment... Is it time to retire Sibelius?

Last Post By: owain_s Today, 02:20 Go to last post
    MrGinjaNinja

Not allowed to use Blue Juice valve oil

Thread Starter: MrGinjaNinja

Anyone else had their MD tell them specifically that they are not to use Blue Juice on their valves? I'm quoting him directly here - , although Blue Juice themselves advertise it as a non corrosive. It's all I've ever used since I started to play and many people that I know also use it and we've...

Last Post By: Tom-King Yesterday, 22:01 Go to last post
    second_horn

How welcoming is your band?

Thread Starter: second_horn

I returned to banding this year after a 13 year break and am happy to be in a band where I was made to feel welcome.However, in the past I have played for 3 other bands at roughly 10 year intervals and never stuck with them because to be honest they were all so ' clicky' and never made me feel...

Last Post By: iancwilx Yesterday, 18:27 Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

mikelyons

Tune Association Thread 3

Land Of The Long White Cloud

mikelyons Today, 07:26 Go to last post
    mikelyons

crosswords

United Nations, initially gets aggro from local yobs. Who'd want tto be in that group? I've got one of my own!

The Navy Lark

mikelyons Today, 07:25 Go to last post
    owain_s

Time to retire Sibelius?

I seem to remember that MakeMusic, who produce Finale, were bought out by a venture capital firm not long ago? A similar situation to Sibelius, asset-stripping

owain_s Today, 02:20 Go to last post
    Tom-King

Not heard that one before...

Wouldn't use Blue Juice to begin with though (personally) as:
    a) It smells horrid
    b) I find my valves

Tom-King Yesterday, 22:01 Go to last post
    John Brooks

Who owns the instrument? If it's the band's property then maybe they have a right to specify (and provide?) an approved product. If it's a personally

John Brooks Yesterday, 21:44 Go to last post