• tMP Functionality - we're working on it.

We are going to continue to configure the latest software over the next few weeks but we felt it was looking ok enough for us to be able to relaunch tMP as it stands now. There are a list of items I need to continue to work on and set up, but if you do have any ideas or suggestions as to what else we could do, please shout and let me know.

The front page of tMP is now an inbuilt vBulletin CMS type of function which I have yet to configure in the way it will be finally, so my apologies if this changes. We are going to continue to work on this over time.

The menu system currently only has two items... so if you're in the forum and you want to get back to the very front - click the little 'house' looking icon at the very top-left just above the yellow notice.

Thanks to everyone for your understanding, and patience whilst we continue to recover. Shout in the 'How-to' section if there's anything you want to ask.
  • Recent Activity Widget

Mesmerist

I Believe

Thread Starter: Mesmerist

tell us one of your beliefs in one sentence (if possible) about anything you want (obviously clean and family friendly!) and see what happens? I believe that chocolate is fattening :mad:

Last Post By: Bbmad Today, 16:07 Go to last post
    Feefee

The one vowel thread!

Thread Starter: Feefee

Right, you have 2 think of a word with only one vowel in it and the rest has to be obviously consonants! And the added trick is they have to be associated with the word before! For example: Sad I leave the next one 2 sumone else!

Last Post By: Bbmad Today, 16:04 Go to last post
    PeterBale

Tune Association Thread 3

Thread Starter: PeterBale

Having locked the previous thread, here we go again: Come follow the band

Last Post By: Bbmad Today, 16:03 Go to last post
    Harold.Wells

A-Z of "Couples"

Thread Starter: Harold.Wells

I don't know how easy this one will be, but please feel free to give it a try... The usual A-Z, but of linked items - e.g. Fred and Ginger, Hat and Coat etc. Apples and Pears

Last Post By: Bbmad Today, 16:01 Go to last post
    Rob

pBone vs real trombone

Thread Starter: Rob

Question for the brass teachers out there: I'm considering buying a set of pBones (and maybe pTrumpets) for my school. Does anyone have any thoughts on whether this is a good idea or whether I should spend a bit more and get 'real' instruments? They are mostly going to be used with younger kids,...

Last Post By: Rob Today, 13:10 Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Bbmad

I Believe

I believe that I will be having Sausages for tea.

Bbmad Today, 16:07 Go to last post
    Bbmad

The one vowel thread!

Bin

Bbmad Today, 16:04 Go to last post
    Bbmad

Tune Association Thread 3

Those Were the Days

Bbmad Today, 16:03 Go to last post
    Bbmad

A-Z of "Couples"

Sausage and mash