• tMP Functionality - we're working on it.

We are going to continue to configure the latest software over the next few weeks but we felt it was looking ok enough for us to be able to relaunch tMP as it stands now. There are a list of items I need to continue to work on and set up, but if you do have any ideas or suggestions as to what else we could do, please shout and let me know.

The front page of tMP is now an inbuilt vBulletin CMS type of function which I have yet to configure in the way it will be finally, so my apologies if this changes. We are going to continue to work on this over time.

The menu system currently only has two items... so if you're in the forum and you want to get back to the very front - click the little 'house' looking icon at the very top-left just above the yellow notice.

Thanks to everyone for your understanding, and patience whilst we continue to recover. Shout in the 'How-to' section if there's anything you want to ask.
  • Recent Activity Widget

midwalesman

Brass Bands:The Search for the Other

Thread Starter: midwalesman

Hi All. A long time ago I frequented this establishment but then I found Championship Manager. I have now reformed, unlike the band movement. I am currently collecting/amassing odd brass instruments and wondered if they weren't listed as trumpet or French Horn whether I could form a band...

Last Post By: DocFox Today, 08:26 Go to last post
    Albert

For Sale: Besson Sovereign BE955 Baritone in Like New Condition

Thread Starter: Albert

Like new BE955 Besson Sovereign Baritone for sale. This 4 year old instrument spent nearly its whole life in the case and is in amazing condition. Price: $2500 + Shipping Location: Seattle area Details: Key: Bb / F Bore: .547-inch Bell: 9.5-inch Bell Material: Yellow Brass

Last Post By: Albert Today, 05:32 Go to last post
    MrBaritone

Cory changes

Thread Starter: MrBaritone

Just read this on 4barsrest - http://www.4barsrest.com/news/detail.asp?id=20353#.VV8lElJHnCQ seems that Owen got the boot from Cory, can't quite believe it. I wonder where he'll go, my money is on Grimethorpe. But more importantly any gossip as to who Cory will appoint to replace him?

Last Post By: tallyman Yesterday, 23:47 Go to last post
    midwalesman

Brass Band 28/28 competition

Thread Starter: midwalesman

Contesting. The Jekyll and Hyde of the music genre we love and hate. A schizophrenic character disorder that both provides a life blood but also a millstone around the neck of our hobby. Each year we peddle around the proverbial contest wheel wishing to get a little bit higher or faster and if...

Last Post By: pedaller Yesterday, 22:48 Go to last post
    MrsElmfield

The Marple Band Vacancies.........so difficult to keep a full band these days!

Thread Starter: MrsElmfield

A couple of vacancies at The Marple Band leave us needing a SOPRANO, FRONT OR BACK ROW CORNET and Bb BASS. Rehearsals in our own bandroom with the all important drinks after. Come along and see what keeps us busy on Friday nights. Contact: Contact Howard Groves marplebandmaster@gmail.com...

Last Post By: MrsElmfield Yesterday, 20:21 Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

DocFox

I am sure after a century or more, lots of rules are not that relevant exist.

To make another Drum Corps analogy, When VFW started making

DocFox Today, 08:26 Go to last post
    Albert

For Sale: Besson Sovereign BE955 Baritone in Like New Condition

Sold

Albert Today, 05:32 Go to last post
    tallyman

Cory changes

Some very sound advice there my good man.

tallyman Yesterday, 23:47 Go to last post
    PeterBale

The wind band and fanfare band movements manage to compete without too many restrictions on instrumentation or numbers. You only have to look at any

PeterBale Yesterday, 22:57 Go to last post
    DocFox

Anno Draconis,
    I am preaching to the choir. So is everyone else on this board. Only a small percentage on this board are not involved with banding.

DocFox Yesterday, 22:49 Go to last post