• Welcome back to the re-opened tMP

Welcome back!

Well... after much trouble and strife, and what seems an age - at long last we're back.

Sincere apologies to you all for the major outage, but you'll be pleased to know we are running on a new server, with new software and there will be no more security issues, or virus's for anyone - we're back, and we're clean.

vB4
    You will most likely notice that we are on a new version of the software that powers tMP, which is the very latest incarnation of vBulletin vB 4.1.5 - so you might have to take some time to familiarise yourselves with the controls and settings are etc... I am still working my way through it all and finding this out by the way!

If you have any issues, or if you you spot something that is missing from before or is currently not working well, please post this in the How-to forum, and we will do our best to fix it - though given the items we already have listed to fix, this might take a little time.

So, many thanks to you all for hanging in there, and my sincere apologies for the outage.

To continue to the forums, click on the 'Forum' tab in the bar near the top of the screen, or follow this link.

John
  • Recent Activity Widget

PeterBale

Tune Association Thread 3

Thread Starter: PeterBale

Having locked the previous thread, here we go again: Come follow the band

Last Post By: wife divine Today, 15:57 Go to last post
    4thmandown

Welcome to the Real World Al!

Thread Starter: 4thmandown

So Alan Withington has withdrawn from conducting Co-Operative Funeralcare at the Europeans due to a lack of full rehearsals. Now he knows what it's like for hundreds of other MD's the length and breadth of the country! Good job for all of those bands that their MD's don't pick and choose in the...

Last Post By: simonium Today, 14:16 Go to last post
    2nd tenor

Trombone Hand Support.

Thread Starter: 2nd tenor

WARNING. THIS IS AN EQUIPMENT POST FOR TROMBONISTS, please look at something else if this topic is not one that interests you. Trombones are, in my experience, typically difficult to comfortably hold for long periods of time (in the position required for playing). That difficulty is due to...

Last Post By: Bbmad Today, 09:49 Go to last post
    steve butler

crosswords

Thread Starter: steve butler

Just put a cryptic response to word ass. thread which has given me the idea for a new (to me) game. I suggest a word, the next poster responds with a clue (as in crossword) for that word, then adds the next word. e.g. soprano - mafiosi cornet player :tup ok? starter for ten Mouthpiece

Last Post By: mikelyons Today, 07:34 Go to last post
    Feefee

The one vowel thread!

Thread Starter: Feefee

Right, you have 2 think of a word with only one vowel in it and the rest has to be obviously consonants! And the added trick is they have to be associated with the word before! For example: Sad I leave the next one 2 sumone else!

Last Post By: wife divine Yesterday, 18:01 Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

wife divine

Tune Association Thread 3

Restless Farewell

wife divine Today, 15:57 Go to last post
    simonium

I hope he wasn't a week early and arrived before the wave of superstar-import-deps.

simonium Today, 14:16 Go to last post
    Euphanasia

Besson BE955 Baritone for sale - eBay

Hi,

I am selling a baritone on eBay on behalf of my band as we have done a stocktake and decided we don't actually need it.

Euphanasia Today, 12:07 Go to last post
    tallyman

The contract will state that if the band don't rock up and laik proper then he won't be waggin' and the fee will still be payable, he's not daft when

tallyman Today, 10:17 Go to last post
    Bbmad

How do you know that there was a) a contract between Mr Withington and the Co-Op Whocares Band and b) what details were in the contract?

Bbmad Today, 10:03 Go to last post