• Welcome back to the re-opened tMP

Welcome back!

Well... after much trouble and strife, and what seems an age - at long last we're back.

Sincere apologies to you all for the major outage, but you'll be pleased to know we are running on a new server, with new software and there will be no more security issues, or virus's for anyone - we're back, and we're clean.

vB4
    You will most likely notice that we are on a new version of the software that powers tMP, which is the very latest incarnation of vBulletin vB 4.1.5 - so you might have to take some time to familiarise yourselves with the controls and settings are etc... I am still working my way through it all and finding this out by the way!

If you have any issues, or if you you spot something that is missing from before or is currently not working well, please post this in the How-to forum, and we will do our best to fix it - though given the items we already have listed to fix, this might take a little time.

So, many thanks to you all for hanging in there, and my sincere apologies for the outage.

To continue to the forums, click on the 'Forum' tab in the bar near the top of the screen, or follow this link.

John
  • Recent Activity Widget

skweeky

Internet trolls

Thread Starter: skweeky

Why is there so much anonymity on here? I'm being trolled by anonymous members when offering to dep for bands and its clear who I am. Surely there's no need for it....

Last Post By: Bbmad Today, 10:37 Go to last post
    DS2014

What's your practice routine?

Thread Starter: DS2014

Hi all, I'm looking to freshen up my practice routine...not because it's no good (I don't think it's rubbish, but I'm sure it could be more efficient), and I just want to keep things fresh so that I feel motivated to practice often. So, if you had 45mins-1hr (four nights per week) for private...

Last Post By: Ianroberts Yesterday, 20:48 Go to last post
    Bbmad

CHristmas Music

Thread Starter: Bbmad

What Christmas drivel is everyone looking forward to performing again at their concerts this year?

Last Post By: second_horn Yesterday, 19:16 Go to last post
    Bbmad

french horns

why dont brass bands have french horns?

Last Post By: 2nd tenor Yesterday, 17:01 Go to last post
    Bbmad

Why are so many bands going to the wall

Why are so many bands going to the wall?

Last Post By: honestoil Yesterday, 16:51 Go to last post
  • Recent Forum Posts

Bbmad

Internet trolls

Yeah? Really? Well seeing as 'what you say is what you are', you have not painted yourself in a very good light at all "marc"

Bbmad Today, 10:37 Go to last post
    second_horn

Internet trolls

I only joined this forum in July, I was happy to have found it! I see a few people from my band are members and our MD is a moderator, but I can also

second_horn Today, 10:15 Go to last post
    marc71178

Internet trolls

You're the ****ing problem. You and various other members who are too spineless to reveal their real identity because you're just a troll.

marc71178 Today, 09:35 Go to last post
    Bbmad

Internet trolls

Lovely story, sir.

Bbmad Today, 08:05 Go to last post
    2nd tenor

Internet trolls

That could be the way you see things but I suggest that if it really is then you are very much out of tune with the bulk of this forum.

2nd tenor Today, 02:10 Go to last post