PDA

View Full Version : View First Unread

Aardvark
02.10.2004, 12:44
Hi

Sorry if this has already been answered, but why is it that sometimes the 'View first unread' button works correctly (ie taking me to the first message on a thread since the last time I was logged on) and other times it just takes me to the last message on the thread.

I could understand it a bit more if it was consistant but it can work on one thread and then not on the next one :-?

Thanks

Aardvark
13.10.2004, 23:35
Hi

Sorry if this has already been answered, but why is it that sometimes the 'View first unread' button works correctly (ie taking me to the first message on a thread since the last time I was logged on) and other times it just takes me to the last message on the thread.

I could understand it a bit more if it was consistant but it can work on one thread and then not on the next one :-?

Thanks
Did anyone have any thoughts on this......please ? :)

TheMusicMan
13.10.2004, 23:38
Hi Elspeth

Sorry - I missed this one...:( I will need to do a few tests to see if I can replicate your issue and then get back to you.

Hope this is OK...

Aardvark
13.10.2004, 23:55
Hi Elspeth

Sorry - I missed this one...:( I will need to do a few tests to see if I can replicate your issue and then get back to you.

Hope this is OK...
Great - thanks :-D