PDA

View Full Version : Bestwood Social: Rocky Horror!

sparkling_quavers
15.05.2003, 23:37
if you are out on Saturday night in Nottingham you will not be able to miss us. Bestwood Band are going dressed up to the 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' and then around the pubs in town ! Our conductor is going in fishnets and a bask apparently *BE VERY SCARED*
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

satchmo shaz
16.05.2003, 13:18
please take your camera! :wink:

sparkling_quavers
16.05.2003, 13:20
Oh I will do, but I am not sure I will be able to post the pictures here! :roll:

satchmo shaz
16.05.2003, 13:25
Oh I will do, but I am not sure I will be able to post the pictures here! :roll: maybe on bestwoods site?...... say hello to sharon milner, trevor and the rest of the gang for me :wink:

sparkling_quavers
16.05.2003, 13:27
Oh I will do, but I am not sure I will be able to post the pictures here! :roll: maybe on bestwoods site?...... say hello to sharon milner, trevor and the rest of the gang for me :wink:

maybe! I will just make sure I am the only one with the cameraand then I can keep the dodgy photos of me to a minimum.... although Trev has just bought one of those photo phones and was demonstrating how easy it is to get really bad pictures in the welfare last night!

You wanna blow my what?
18.05.2003, 02:58
WOW! I LOVE THAT SHOW!

Hope you had a good time! ;)

sparkling_quavers
18.05.2003, 12:08
yeah we had a good time...the show was really good... got some photos too....whether they are 'good' or not only time will tell! :lol: