PDA

View Full Version : down the pub......new catagory?!!?!

sparkling_quavers
25.11.2002, 14:47
could be an interesting addition! everyone has to admit that the most interesting conversations go on during post-rehearsal bonding!

:?: :D :shock: 8) :P :roll: :mrgreen: :wink:

TheMusicMan
25.11.2002, 15:02
Hi sparkling_quavers...

I agree, a very interesting addition indeed - but don't you think that this subject is already covered in the Randon forum? I could either ammend the description to that forum, or simply add another forum ... I just don't want to duplicate categories.

What do you think...? and what does everyone else think then...?

sparkling_quavers
25.11.2002, 20:13
Yeah I suppose it could be covered by the random category...

Most of the random band chat does go on in the pub (unless my view of banding has been misguided and all other bands except the ones I have played for go straight home after rehearsals :shock: :shock: ).

Therefore maybe a re-naming of category might be the most appropriate option.

Great site by the way. Lets hope it gets lots of use and fulfils it's potential :D :D

TheMusicMan
25.11.2002, 23:17
sparkling_quavers...

Glad you like theMouthPiece.com forum pages, I agree with you ... let's hope it takes off in a big way eh. I'm glad we've managed to find keen folk such as yourself posting regularly - we're very grateful, thanks. :D

As for your suggestion... hmmm, not too sure. Don't mean to offend you by not changing the name of the Random category but although 'Down the Pub' is very apt, it's not perhaps as conducive to our younger members. We have to at least try to cater for all tastes/genders/ages - so I'm not sure that title is appropriate, sorry :( . Call me a stick-in-the-mud but hey, there you go. Please don't

1 - be offended or
2 - let this stop you posting other suggestions/improvement ideas when you have them
Thanks

sparkling_quavers
26.11.2002, 09:56
Don't worry I am not easily offended. The only other query I have is about the groups. What are they gonna be all about?