PDA

View Full Version : ARE YOU PHOTOGENIC OR WHAT ROGER!

HBB
05.05.2003, 00:12
WELL DONE!!!!!

I think the camera liked you Roger! ..... Everytime the camera flung to the musicians you were there (was that Elin next to you??)

Well done ..... BUT YOU DIDN'T BEAT THE BLONDES :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I only got 126 :cry:

WELL DONE TO EVERYONE! :D

Ben ;)

MoominDave
05.05.2003, 00:20
Jolly good show chaps.

Mr Bagpuss was the one and only star of the show... Leaving aside the blonde woman who'd had an unfortunate accident with her top anyway...

I reckon the City Traders had an unfair advantage - they were all old! Immense bonus points for advancing age :!:

Dave

HBB
05.05.2003, 00:24
Jolly good show chaps.

Mr Bagpuss was the one and only star of the show... Leaving aside the blonde woman who'd had an unfortunate accident with her top anyway...

I reckon the City Traders had an unfair advantage - they were all old! Immense bonus points for advancing age :!:

Dave

They didn't exactly pick on the brainiest musician either ..... 31 x 29 is 100 ! LMAO!..... she belonged in the blondes! :D

Ben ;)

MoominDave
05.05.2003, 00:28
Poor woman - how embarrassing! She was a bit closer with 1000 as a first guess though. She rushed in the middle of her flutey bit too - but what a pressure situation to have to do it in, even for a pro!

Dave

dyl
05.05.2003, 00:30
....the blonde woman who'd had an unfortunate accident with her top...

Unfortunate for who? ;)

MoominDave
05.05.2003, 00:35
Well, I think it was extremely brave of her to stay on there (and in the front row of her group) when it had tragically split right down the middle like that. I applaud her principled stand.

Dave

sparkling_quavers
05.05.2003, 01:15
i have videoed it!! gonna watch it 2moro night! *excited now*

Salli
05.05.2003, 01:47
WELL DONE!!!!!

I think the camera liked you Roger! ..... Everytime the camera flung to the musicians you were there (was that Elin next to you??)

Yep - that was Elin (Twigglet) next to Roger, and John (The Music Man) was directly behind Rog.

Not only did they speak to Darren (Bagpuss) about being a small baby, but Ady (Chief Lardy Basso de Blower) answered the 'Large Cup' question and Kari Anson also spoke later on in the show.

So (in addition to those that have received nominations in the '6 months Live' Awards - of course!) we now have three more famous Mouthpiecers!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

floral_dance
05.05.2003, 12:42
Well done everyone, and ROger nice to put a face to the name. Poor blonde but certainly gave my husband something to ogle at :shock:

cornetgirl
05.05.2003, 18:32
Having just got back from an exciting weekend's contesting at Buxton I have the delight to watch on vid!!! Can't wait!!!

Rach x

super_sop
05.05.2003, 20:31
And me :P i was next to the music man 8),
and sudcornet (ow do mon!) was next to me

Roger Thorne
05.05.2003, 21:48
Poor woman - how embarrassing! She was a bit closer with 1000 as a first guess though. She rushed in the middle of her flutey bit too - but what a pressure situation to have to do it in, even for a pro!

Dave

If only you'd seen her an hour before the show. She was laid out in the reception room sleeping off the booze. - I think she'd taken advantage of the Beeb's hospitality.

Drunk in charge of a flute! :guiness

You wanna blow my what?
06.05.2003, 03:17
Ooh I didn't see it! :oops: I didn't know it was on!

MoominDave
06.05.2003, 21:59
If only you'd seen her an hour before the show. She was laid out in the reception room sleeping off the booze. - I think she'd taken advantage of the Beeb's hospitality.

An honourable acquittal, then!

Dave