PDA

View Full Version : thanks and well done

super_sop
31.07.2004, 11:04
Id just like to say a big well done to Crawford on wining BB. you certain;y were a star and the charades was an absolute master stroke (time to take it into the main forum me think :wink: )

im realy glad that i plucked up the courage and decided to send Dyl that pm when the topic was first mentioned.

i hope that we have given every body in tmp land a big laugh over the last few weeks. i know i certainly had one "in" the house!

and lastly can i just say a huge thanks to everybody that voted for me (or tryed :twisted: ) there are a couple of special friends id like to say thanks too, Dinie, flugalgal, and Naomi with out you three i would have given up a long time ago.

lets hope the next boc bro house is even half as much fun!
thanks everybody

oh and BB can i have my avatar and sig back now please

PeterBale
31.07.2004, 11:08
I think everyone deserves thanks for an entertaining few weeks - even allowing for interlopers and inside information :oops:

The invention shown by some of the Housemates was quite refreshing - not to say disturbing :shock: - and I'm sure has provided a lot of laughs to many folk.

Well done one and all :wink:

flugelgal
31.07.2004, 16:49
Well done to everybody, and to Crawford for winning.

Sorry Craig, next time... :wink:

flugelgal
31.07.2004, 16:57
Oh... and I have no idea what I'm going to do with my time now that the house is empty. :?

Is BOC Bro auctioning off all the furniture?

2nd man down
31.07.2004, 17:07
don't but the diary room chair!! it's lethal!!