PDA

View Full Version : Thrown out of BOC Brother House

PeterBale
08.07.2004, 09:29
Well maybe you should change them in case, the rest of the housemates are getting a rather nice view of your bottom, and what's worry me is that I'm enjoying it! :? :shock:

2nd man down
08.07.2004, 09:46
Well maybe you should change them in case, the rest of the housemates are getting a rather nice view of your bottom, and what's worry me is that I'm enjoying it! :? :shock:

BOC Brother I must protest in the strongest possible terms!!
This is a blatant and flagrant abuse of the BOC Brother rules in that only BOC Brother contestants and BOC Brother himself may post in the BOC Brother House!! Peter Bale is NOT BOC Brother and not only should he and BOC Brother be punished for this terrible and unforgivable mistake, but I think the BOC Brother housemates deserve a reward as compensation for this event and also a full and frank apology from BOC Brother and Peter Bale.

Rules are there for a reason and when broken (by whoever) the deserved punishment must be seen to be administered.
I trust BOC Brother is not going to break the rules again by not punishing Peter Bale.

PeterBale
08.07.2004, 10:04
I respectfully refer the Honourable Member to my reply previously given in this House:

No, but it looks more professional coming from BOC Bro Peter (hint hint!)

Yes, but you housemates don't know that we Mods are in a bedsit working for BOC Brother, and doing his handiwork, even if our computers won't let us log off :oops:

2nd man down
08.07.2004, 10:20
Not good enough!! :evil: :evil: BOC Brother!!! :x :x

PeterBale
08.07.2004, 11:10
On reflection, and seeing that it is a Thursday and the sun is shining brightly, I can now see that I have been rumbled and am no longer able to maintain my secret position inside the BOC Brother House.

I am most humbly contrite and apologise to all Housemates, past and present, for any distress my unauthorised presence may have caused.

I shall accept fully any punishment that BOC Brother may deem is appropriate, and no doubt BOC Brother will get back to me in due course.

(Stands contritely, with head downcast . . . ) :( :( :(

2nd man down
08.07.2004, 11:23
Not forgetting BOC Brothers own punishment to itself and the compensation to the housemates etc. etc...

Well done Peter for realising the gravity of your misdemeanour, let's hope BOC Brother is as magnanamous in admission of it's own incompetance and failure to enforce the rules to it's "mates" as well as the poor downtrodden BOC Brother housemates.

Seedhouse
08.07.2004, 14:22
I'm confused about this thread...
Why did it start off with a quote from me!? :? :roll:

super_sop
08.07.2004, 14:25
I see we have also had a visit from tMM aswell! how are they getting in is what i want to know, cose that tunnel aint nowere near finished!

PeterBale
08.07.2004, 15:12
* in conspiratorial whisper *
"It's a good job they haven't looked behind the long mirror in the bedroom"

Seedhouse
08.07.2004, 19:52
Now where should we start looking... :roll:

BOC Brother
09.07.2004, 00:56
Housemates, thanks for bringing this little 'invasion' to BB's attention - they must have sneaked in while BB was in the loo!

BB thinks Mr. Bale & Mr. MusicMan both need punishing via a change of avatar for 24 hours.

However, suggestions for these avatars must be made by the BB housemates. Please posts your suggestions, or preferably, the new avatar images you would like to give them, in this thread by 10pm tomorrow night. If BB agrees, the avatars will be uploaded for 24 hours.

Thanks,

BB.

PeterBale
09.07.2004, 09:17
Please posts your suggestions, or preferably, the new avatar images you would like to give them, in this thread by 10pm tomorrow night. If BB agrees, the avatars will be uploaded for 24 hours.
Please, Mr BOC Brother Sir, when you change my avatar, can you leave it for more than 24 hours, or else I might not get to see it if I can't log on over the weekend :oops:

Di
09.07.2004, 09:35
Ooh Peter, seein' as how upset you made the housemates, are you sure you WANT to see what they have in store for you? :wink: :lol:

PeterBale
09.07.2004, 09:58
If it's too terrible, I'm sure I'll find a way of getting my own back :twisted:

BOC Brother
09.07.2004, 23:06
Please posts your suggestions, or preferably, the new avatar images you would like to give them, in this thread by 10pm tomorrow night.
Unfortunately, housemates failed to meet the deadline. Therefore your chance to punish the offenders has passed.

BB.

Seedhouse
09.07.2004, 23:22
:o :shock: I didn't even notice this had been posted! Darn it! Someone must have suggested something! :(

PeterBale
10.07.2004, 12:41
Please posts your suggestions, or preferably, the new avatar images you would like to give them, in this thread by 10pm tomorrow night.
Unfortunately, housemates failed to meet the deadline. Therefore your chance to punish the offenders has passed.

BB.

Nah, nah, na na nah :!: :!: :!:

Seedhouse
10.07.2004, 13:11
:evil: :cry: You've gotten away this time, but maybe next time you won't be so lucky! :twisted: :P :roll: :wink: