PDA

View Full Version : truce BB

super_sop
07.07.2004, 13:17
I would like to offer BB a truce during these hostilities.

I accaept that BB has appologised for being nasty towards us with regrads to groovygate.

will you accept this truce BB?

HBB
07.07.2004, 13:22
I too offer a truce (as per speaking to Craigy-poo on MSN).

2nd man down
07.07.2004, 14:33
I too offer a truce (as per speaking to Craigy-poo on MSN).

Craigy-Poo??!?!?
I offer no truce as I actually encouraged Groovy to go for the new housemate. Hmmm Isnít the power of hindsight a wonderful thing?
:roll: :wink:

BOC Brother
07.07.2004, 17:26
BB needs to be sure that the offer of a truce is genuine. The only way this can be proved is if the housemates in question remove their 'Fair Play To The BOC Bro Housemates' avatar - they should then leave their avatar blank.

Housemates must then remember to stick to the rules of BOC Bro at all times - AND THAT INCLUDES NOT BEING ALLOWED TO CHANGE THEIR PROFILES! :P

If these avatars still remain by 10pm tonight then BB might have to take further action.

PS. Craigy-poo? Would homicidalbennyboy and super_sop like BB to open the bedsit specially for them? ;)

super_sop
07.07.2004, 17:41
BB needs to be sure that the offer of a truce is genuine. The only way this can be proved is if the housemates in question remove their 'Fair Play To The BOC Bro Housemates' avatar - they should then leave their avatar blank. so i take it that BB does not trust us? can we compromise and have our old ones back? as a show of faith in us the house mates?

Housemates must then remember to stick to the rules of BOC Bro at all times - AND THAT INCLUDES NOT BEING ALLOWED TO CHANGE THEIR PROFILES! :P as long as there are no more "odd" changes im happy!

If these avatars still remain by 10pm tonight then BB might have to take further action.

PS. Craigy-poo? Would homicidalbennyboy and super_sop like BB to open the bedsit specially for them? ;) I dont think my wife would be to impressed with that!

HBB
07.07.2004, 17:54
CRAIG! :oops:

That's not wot u said earli............. :evil::twisted:

:D

super_sop
07.07.2004, 19:46
so do we get a compromise, or do we have to do everything you ask in
your previous statement :?: :?: :evil:

BOC Brother
07.07.2004, 21:02
BB would like to thank both of you for agreeing to this truce.

Seedhouse
07.07.2004, 23:02
Glad to see that everythings sorted! :wink:
We back to the normal running of the BB house now then?

2nd man down
07.07.2004, 23:57
I dont think my wife would be to impressed with that!

You're married??!?!?
Dear god please tell me you got married in a plain coloured shirt??!?

super_sop
08.07.2004, 07:40
Actually i got married in my TA uniform (it was cheaper than hireing a suit!)

HBB
08.07.2004, 10:59
Cheapskate. :shock: :)

Seedhouse
08.07.2004, 13:16
Ha ha! :lol:

Actually i got married in my TA uniform (it was cheaper than hireing a suit!)

...and less embarassing than wearing a shirt... :roll: :wink: