PDA

View Full Version : Nominations please - 6th July 2004

BOC Brother
06.07.2004, 17:29
You are all aware of the ultimatum given to groovy yesterday. Groovy has chosen to go on holiday. Expect a new housemate in the morning.

Therefore, you are now required to nominate your fellow housemates to go up for public eviction.

All 4 remaining housemates (2nd man down, homocidalbennyboy, seedhouse & super_sop) must, today/tomorrow, send BB a pm naming two of their fellow housemates for eviction. A reason MUST be given for nominating each housemate. If BB doesn’t think this is a ‘valid’ reason or that you are simply ‘making it up’ you may be asked for further clarification. You may not nominate yourself. The nominations must be received by BB by 3pm tomorrow (Wednesday 7th July). If any housemate fails to send in their nominations by the deadline, that housemate(s) will automatically be put up for the public eviction vote.

Later on Wednesday afternoon, the 2 or more housemates with the most nominations will be put up for eviction – to be voted for by all tMPers who wish to do so. The eviction will take place on Friday.

Once again, housemates are reminded that they are not allowed to discuss the nomination process in public.

BB looks forward to receiving your nominations.

;)

super_sop
06.07.2004, 21:27
so am i right in saying that we cannot vote for groovy/replacment person to be voted out of the house?

can you please get back to me on this as i think it is very very important :!: :twisted:

BOC Brother
06.07.2004, 21:46
That is correct Craig. To confirm, the only housemates eligible for eviction this week are:

2nd man down
homicidalbennyboy
Seedhouse
super_sop

8)

super_sop
06.07.2004, 21:50
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY HOW ANNOYED I AM AT THIS CURRENT SITUATION :twisted:
AND I AM CURRENTLY CONSIDERING MY PLACE IN THE HOUSE.

I SHALL LWT YOU KNOW MY DEDECISION IN THE MORNING! :twisted:

HBB
06.07.2004, 21:53
I'm not overly happy with this situation either. this means that one of the most active housemates will go, even though they probably wouldn't have been. This is a tad pathetic, wothappens if all the housemates are on holiday. I really think you handled this badly big brother, and i'm fully behind Craig with this. :x :!:

super_sop
06.07.2004, 21:55
perhaps the other guests could also let BB know how they feel about this

HBB
06.07.2004, 22:19
That is correct Craig. To confirm, the only housemates eligible for eviction this week are:

2nd man down
homocidalbennyboy
Seedhouse
super_sop

8)

Wahoo! I'm not up for eviction! :D:D:D:D:D WAHOOO!

Seedhouse
06.07.2004, 22:31
I'm sorry BB but i'm against this as well!
I don't want Groovy being evicted this week because she's on hols (that's unfair!), yet I don't want her excluded from eviction votes.
Don't want to seem harsh btw!
Just feel it's unfair that she'll automatically get through into the Big Boc Bro final, and I don't want her being chucked out!

Only thing I can think of doing is leaving nominations for this week, and waiting for Groovy to come back?

super_sop
06.07.2004, 22:36
OK, this is how i see this!.

its a game
games have rules

the latest addition to these rules are these

2. You choose to go on your 'holiday' but BB will bring someone else in to cover for you in the BB House. As a result, neither you or your replacement will be eligible for eviction this week or next week. However, your replacement will be allowed to nominate the other housemates for eviction

now forgive me if im wrong in this, but as i see it it's been working like this

the last two weeks two people have been evicted each week. if this was to continue over the next two weeks four people would be evicted. now here's my dilema. there are five of us left

we can't vote for groovy/new guest for two weeks now in my maths book, 5-4 = 1

Am I wrong?

super_sop
06.07.2004, 23:02
So BB do i get any reply to this last post?

BOC Brother
06.07.2004, 23:07
Who says there'll be two people evicted this week? Or next week for that matter?

Seedhouse
06.07.2004, 23:09
Good point! :roll:
But i'd still like an update on the Groovy situation please BB! :(

BOC Brother
06.07.2004, 23:18
What groovy situation?

HBB
06.07.2004, 23:21
Don't play Dumb, you know exactly what Groovy situation Dyl.

dyl
06.07.2004, 23:26
Tsk tsk! He's already on two warnings and now goes and calls BB dumb and dyl!!!!!! :twisted:

HBB
06.07.2004, 23:36
Hmmmmmmmmm, BOC Bro has already upset the housemates, and is fueling the fire.

Fire, he thinks, that's a good idea..... :idea:

super_sop
06.07.2004, 23:39
i see a small rebelion growing here BB! :twisted:
guests of the house unite :!:

Seedhouse
07.07.2004, 09:26
We might have to all get on the roof! :evil:
There best be an update soon BB because we're all tempted to walk out of the house because we're all confused about the whole thing! :evil: :cry:

super_sop
07.07.2004, 09:31
Arnt we suposed to be getting a "replacement" for groovy this morning :?:

2nd man down
07.07.2004, 09:51
Morning guys…sorry, went to bed early last night…what was all the shouting? Did I miss anything?? Hey!! Li’ll Benny dude!! like the dog said to the horse…what’s with the long face??

Where’s Groovy? Has she gone on hols already?? ALL RIGHTY THEN!! Who have we got in instead?? Someone foxy?

Seedhouse
07.07.2004, 10:00
Don't have a clue what's going on, but i bet that's the point! :lol: :roll:
So we're definately getting a replacement???
Becki...? Ahmed...!?!?!? :lol:

BOC Brother
07.07.2004, 11:44
Lookie here: http://www.themouthpiece.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=136158#136158 ;)