PDA

View Full Version : Comic Relief?!

Soppy
11.03.2003, 19:10
Hi,
I was just thinking, why don't people who are competing this weekend die their hair the colours of their band for Comic Relief (and get sponsered obviously!). I think it's look quite funny, and would be a good laugh!

Any ideas??

Nat
11.03.2003, 19:18
how about we paint the adjudicators!!! :twisted:

HBB
11.03.2003, 19:48
Hi,
I was just thinking, why don't people who are competing this weekend die their hair the colours of their band for Comic Relief (and get sponsered obviously!). I think it's look quite funny, and would be a good laugh!

Any ideas??

I would - but people already think I'm weird :P:P:P:P

I'd do it if anyone else did it though ----- how about Lime Green!! or the usual RED!!

Roger Thorne
11.03.2003, 20:30
Hi,

Any ideas??

I remember a couple of Bands at Torquay doing that last year - it certainly raised a few smiles (and eyebrows!)

:wink:

Soppy
11.03.2003, 21:16
Why my hair would be blue and silver! If I did it in stripes, people'd notice.

Tell you what Ben, you try and get as many as possible to do it from your band and I'll do the same for mine! People think I'm wierd too (I play Sop!) but Id don't care anymore!! :D If not, we'll do it and get sponsered for it (although it might look a bit wierd just one person from each band doing it).

I take it you are playing on Sunday, or are you on Saturday.

satchmo shaz
12.03.2003, 00:24
well being the quiet person that I am, I had purple in my hair for NCT at the area and blue for Long Eaton !
honestly I don't know ! some people !! :wink:

cornetgirl
12.03.2003, 01:20
I was going to spray mine red for work on Friday - I'll keep it that colour if my MD lets me!

Rach x

HBB
12.03.2003, 18:44
Why my hair would be blue and silver! If I did it in stripes, people'd notice.

Tell you what Ben, you try and get as many as possible to do it from your band and I'll do the same for mine! People think I'm wierd too (I play Sop!) but Id don't care anymore!! :D If not, we'll do it and get sponsered for it (although it might look a bit wierd just one person from each band doing it).

I take it you are playing on Sunday, or are you on Saturday.

Saturday ----- and it's coming up extremely quickly -----------

I don't think that many in my band would do it, I think that they think its stupid :( ====== are you 4th or 3rd - may see ya down there!!

Ben ;)

Soppy
12.03.2003, 19:18
I'm 4th, so I'm Sunday I'm afraid!

HBB
12.03.2003, 19:47
Thats a shame, never mind ..... good luck!!!
Ben ;)