PDA

View Full Version : German Football Fans

LeDragon
16.10.2008, 14:21
I was at the Wales match last night in Monchengladbach. Myself and 16 others turned up at the ground on the understanding that our tickets were for the Wales end. Anyway, into the ground we go only to discover that we were not in the Welsh end at all and were surrounded by Germans. Now at this point I have to admit that I was a tad worried with me being in Welsh football shirt and scarf! However, they were fantastic. They were so friendly and we had a good laugh with them and the atmosphere in there was brilliant. It was just so different from anything that you could expect in Britain in that situation. Well done the Germans, even if you did beat us! :clap:

Rhonda
16.10.2008, 17:45
Now at this point I have to admit that I was a tad worried with me being in Welsh football shirt and scarf! However, they were fantastic. They were so friendly and we had a good laugh with them and the atmosphere in there was brilliant. It was just so different from anything that you could expect in Britain in that situation. Well done the Germans, even if you did beat us!

You don't have to worry about German fans. Especially when you are in the Rhine area. We "Rhinelanders" are quite easy going "live and let live". But thanks for the compliment, anyway.

Rhonda