PDA

View Full Version : Photographer

Tazzle McDazzle
09.09.2008, 23:03
My band is at Harrogate & would like a professional photograph of the band taken outside the conference centre on the day. That's if it ever stops raining!

Could anyone give me the number of a photographer who will be there with another band, or who might be there on behalf of the band press?

Many thanks,

Tariq Ahmed
Blackburn and Darwen Band

andyp
09.09.2008, 23:50
Dunno about outside (though 4br are usually about, their winners pics are shot outside) but there's a company that will offer to do you a photo as you come off stage, you walk through the trade stands on your way back to the changing rooms and they're there. Can't remember the company name though!

Anno Draconis
10.09.2008, 00:29
Just make sure you win. Then you'll get lots of photos...;)

The photos taken last year as bands came off stage were pretty good - full band, sections and individual players. The guys there were pretty busy, though, and had a lot of gear so I'm not sure they'd be up for going outside.

TheMusicMan
10.09.2008, 09:57
My band is at Harrogate & would like a professional photograph of the band taken outside the conference centre on the day. That's if it ever stops raining!

Could anyone give me the number of a photographer who will be there with another band, or who might be there on behalf of the band press?

Many thanks,

Tariq Ahmed
Blackburn and Darwen Band
Hi Tariq

Just in case you don't manage to find a photographer, you might like to have a peek at this thread: http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/showthread.php?p=570569#post570569

I have recently undertaken several engagements for bands, feel free to contact me if required.:tup

johnstirzaker
10.09.2008, 15:07
Hi

I will be one of the two photographers covering the Harrogate finals. I will be pleased to arrange to take you photograph outside, obviously light and weather permiting,

please email me on

johnstirzaker@hotmail.com

or I am on 01606 44765 or 07846215956

Thank you,

John Stirzaker

jonesbp
10.09.2008, 17:18
It is normally R&P photographic services that do the band photos for harrogate.
You can phone them on 01984 618355 to find out.

Notebook
19.09.2008, 18:31
Hi

I will be one of the two photographers covering the Harrogate finals. I will be pleased to arrange to take you photograph outside, obviously light and weather permiting,

please email me on

johnstirzaker@hotmail.com

or I am on 01606 44765 or 07846215956

Thank you,

John Stirzaker

Stirzy's forgot but there's three of us this year - he's forgotton Mr Clowes for 4BR