PDA

View Full Version : Nomination: favourite poster - tMP Users Choice Award

TheMusicMan
23.11.2003, 19:58
Please nominate who is your favorite poster and who should be the recipient of the 'tMP Users Choice Award' on tMP during the last 12 months.

Please ensure you make absolutely clear who you nominate.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal, Peter, Dyl or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.

The Cornet King
24.11.2003, 01:05
Dave Payn always makes some good posts. Always have either some good humour in there or something worthwhile to read.

I'll go for Dave

Maestro
24.11.2003, 09:16
Ditto....Dave Payn

twigglet
24.11.2003, 11:18
Dyl- i like his humour

oh and

big twigge-coz she is totally random in every way

Dave Payn
24.11.2003, 11:58
Oooh you lot make me blush! Seriously, very much appreciated! I'll try and not let this go to my head! (Just hope I get loads more votes in :wink:) Shame I'm a cr*p player, though.... :lol:

All I can say is that I'll have to think long and hard about my favourite contributor as there are so many fine posters to choose from on this forum!

Kind regards

TheMusicMan
24.11.2003, 12:34
Anonymous nomination ....

Lynchie :):)

lynchie
24.11.2003, 14:28
Wll it's nice to be thought of, even if you're too embarrassed to admit to it!!

I'll go for Dave to jump on the bandwagon!

sparkling_quavers
24.11.2003, 14:35
keppler

rutty
25.11.2003, 14:49
keppler
What she says - Keppler always makes me laugh. Plus Fishsta has his moments, especially when talking about Rugby League ;)

Keppler
25.11.2003, 15:23
oo - positively a fan club. I'll start making badges..

Anyway - on a more nominatory note.. will nominate
Big Twigge and Cornetgirl (for sheer randomness)
theMusicMan himself (for sheer positiveness)
and iancwilx (for usually having something useful, controversial or thought-inspiring to say (as well as the odd bit of rubbish like most of us ;)))

phew.

cornetgirl
25.11.2003, 19:30
Why thanks Kepps!

I shall take my fan club badge and nominate the Holy Kepps for his good humour and ability to enjoy our randomness!

Rach x

Accidental
27.11.2003, 16:41
Can I say all of the above?!!

To throw a couple of new names into the hat, I'll go for
Beard_4b for his scary-fast replies on the tune association thread and humour
Kirwintootle (sp?) - although she doesn't post much, they're always worth ready, and she just comes across as a really nice gal (gush!)