PDA

View Full Version : BBb Bass Gig Bags anyone?

Matthew
28.01.2003, 17:28
Hi all,

I'm after a decent quality (and decent price!) BBb Bass gig bag (to fit a Sovereign BBb) - can anyone advise of a dealer in the Yorkshire area (or further afield if you can deliver/post).

Can anyone recommend a gig bag brand/make for a BBb?

Thanks all :)

satchmo shaz
30.01.2003, 19:40
ceres gig bags, fron norfolk or norwich, they advertise in the bandsman and they were just under 100 a year or so ago

TheMusicMan
30.01.2003, 19:51
ceres gig bags, fron norfolk or norwich, they advertise in the bandsman and they were just under 100 a year or so ago

Hmmm... looks like I'm gonna have to contact ceres gig bags and get them to post a link here.... unless someone beats me to it eh :wink:

John

Hornblower RN
02.02.2003, 13:45
Hi Matt check out this site www.reunionblues.com/608-59.html
I bought a double trumpet gig bag when I was in the states........cracking bags....don't know about the price though. Phil Parker I bleieve is the agent in this country
Alan

TheMusicMan
02.02.2003, 16:31
Hi All

You might like to take a look at the new category "theMouthPiece.com User Reviews" where Aidan has posted the 1st User Review on gig-bags....

Here's the link./.. http://www.themouthpiece.com/viewtopic.php?t=391

John

Anonymous
22.02.2003, 20:01
For those of you who are not familiar with the latest, Reunion Blues is now made in China.

Glenn Cronkhite formely of Reunion Blues was the designer behind the entire RB Line which was made in San Francisco.

Good news is that Glenn and some of the former RB staff are up and running in California.

Glenn is committed to manufacturing the highest quality Gig Bags !!
Simply they are the Best American Made Gig Bags. These bags are far superior than the RB mfg. today.

If anyone is familiar with the RB San Francisco days well these are then next generation. All bags are made with the highest quality materials and are detailed to perfection. All cases offer your valuable instrument maximum protection.

Horn, Trumpet, Trombone, Bass, Trombone, Euphonium, Tuba, Mute Bags & Mouthpiece Pouches are all available.

E mail slidebne @optonline.net

Discount Prices, Professional Service, & Shipping Worldwide.