PDA

View Full Version : Who's goin' to Conquer Carnoustie?

eanto
17.07.2007, 21:37
Really looking forward to this year's Open Championship (and to any yanks looking in, it's NOT the "British" Open thanks very much!). Awsome coverage by the Beeb planned with the best commentary team in the business. The weather's looking a bit grim so it should be a real battle of wills out on the fairway. I'll be rooting for Tiger to make it 3 in a row but if a Brit was to get into the frame then so much the better. Might have a couple of quid on Paul Casey, reckon he's got the right temperament now.

AndyCat
17.07.2007, 21:54
I'm hoping that Nick Dougherty puts up a good show, and it would be nice for Monty to get one. Maybe then he'd crack a smile, the miserable b*****d.

Chris Hicks
17.07.2007, 23:36
I reckon ole luke donald maybe there by the end!

Not entirly sure i must admit that although being a golf made person i haven't watched lots this possibly because the US tour moving onto setanta which we now actually have but havent seen enough to have a real great idea as to a winner!

i'd also like to see phil mickleson up there! i like him a lot as a golfer! always smiling and always acknolagise the crowd!

chris

IYOUNG
18.07.2007, 07:47
Just had a few quid each way on the following:-

Niclas Fast 33-1
Graeme Mcdowell 100-1
Chris De Marco 150-1

Paddy Power paying out for top six each way

Bungle
18.07.2007, 08:55
Would like to see Justin Rose do well. I think he is partnered with Tiger Woods first round.