PDA

View Full Version : Wales Vs England who will be in the pub on sunday morning???

Jordan
07.11.2003, 18:12
i certainly will, can't wait for the match and turning up to a rehearsal feeling slightly merry hehehehe yippeeeeeeeeeee :D

twm_trombone
07.11.2003, 18:20
I'll be having a few beers before Marching in the armistice parade!

T-Horn
07.11.2003, 22:14
Come on wales.
I'm sure if we play like we did against NZ we could win it.
Would love to be in the pub watching it but i'm in work. Will celebrate after we win though. yay!!!!!
8) :lol: :D

lynchie
07.11.2003, 22:25
i'll be in for the ireland match i imagine

Suz
07.11.2003, 23:00
Judging by the rehearsal on Thursday Jordan we could all do with turning up to band a bit merry!!!!

Heehee

Hope all this rugby doesn't detract from the fact it is also Armistice Day though.

Owain
08.11.2003, 01:19
ill be havin a few beers b4 marchin armictice and prayin Wales will win, Wales all the way !!! :D

Edit: duplicate posts deleted! Dyl.

meeglioni
08.11.2003, 04:37
It seems as though there is a lot of Welsh men who need to come back to reality!!! It could be said tha you are living in a Parallel Reality to the rest of the world!!!

Quite clearly, England are the best team in the world.

As for the NZ game, do you think that NZ even turned up?

Unlucky for sunday.

The firkin on oxford road, manchester, has a licence and is open from 9am. See you there?!

Jordan
08.11.2003, 11:47
seems to me you have a touch of nerves old boy hahahahaha, nz did turn up and we matched them, simple as that, we can do the same with England, i really hope we win and hope that a fantastic game of rugby is played by both sides!!!

COME ON WALES!!!

TheMusicMan
08.11.2003, 13:50
Quite clearly, England are the best team in the world.

Really.... how so "quite clearly" then? I admit Wales had a blinder of a game last weekend against NZ and the difficulty is consistency, but I wonder how England would have done against them also.... as well??? not as well??? who knows :?:

England are a fantastic rugby team, Mr W has groomed them brilliantly - they are presently at the top of their form. I wish them well in the Rugby World Cup, if they beat Wales tomorrow I'll be supporting them all the way - but with comments such as that I hope that you come down a peg or two :!: :wink:

John
Welsh & proud

Roger Thorne
08.11.2003, 13:57
Rugby: A game played by Gentlemen with Odd Shaped Balls!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Straightmute
08.11.2003, 14:23
...and the winners play Wigan, right?...

D

neiltwist
08.11.2003, 15:59

D

that'd be unfair, how can we expect all those welshmen and union ponces to compete with wigan!

lynchie
08.11.2003, 16:20
you might have to explain the "well we've tackled you 6 times! can we pleeeeease have the ball now?" rule to them!

neiltwist
08.11.2003, 16:22
you might have to explain the "well we've tackled you 6 times! can we pleeeeease have the ball now?" rule to them!

yeah, and maybe the concept of 'keeping the ball alive', ie where you don't just go down (volountary takle... ;)) or kick the ball!

Straightmute
08.11.2003, 16:27
Crickey what have I started? No offence intended. I'm sure that rugby union is a great game and that some of the people who play it are really quite nice.

Phew.

D

Curious
10.11.2003, 09:31

D

that'd be unfair, how can we expect all those welshmen and union ponces to compete with wigan!

Maybe you should do some research on Wigan and you might be shocked to find that some of your all time greats were Welsh!!!

neiltwist
10.11.2003, 09:47

D

Maybe you should do some research on Wigan and you might be shocked to find that some of your all time greats were Welsh!!!

I doubt we'd be shocked! anyway, saints have had a fair few welshmen too.

Okiedokie of Oz
11.11.2003, 07:17
Who'll be in the pub?? That's an easy one!

The TUBA PLAYERS!!!!!

3 tuba players walked past a bar.....Well it could happen!!!