PDA

View Full Version : Nominations: Award #1 - Funniest User - tMP Comedian Award

TheMusicMan
26.11.2006, 09:25
Award #1 - Funniest User - tMP Comedian Award

Please nominate which individual post within a thread - in your opinion - has been the 'Funniest User' on tMP during the last 12 months. Your nomination can come from an individual post within a thread, or the entire thread.

Please ensure you make absolutely clear who you are nominating and please provide examples if spossible. Please use the 'quote' function where possible. We need to be clear about your choice.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM any of the tMP team who will then add your nomination to the list.

Will the Sec
26.11.2006, 10:56
Principal Cornet.

That is.... the artist formerly known as 2nd Man Down.

Maestro
26.11.2006, 16:08
2md for me as well.

2nd man down
28.11.2006, 12:26
Principal Cornet.

That is.... the artist formerly known as 2nd Man Down.

Ithangyaaw! :biggrin:
(and no longer PC again thank goodness!)

brassneck
28.11.2006, 18:51
HBB had a post (which he removed by editing) which I thought was the funniest I had seen all year. It was during his fresher's week at the RNCM. Will have to look for another!

Lauradoll
28.11.2006, 19:22
Yea I agree with ^^ I had tears in my eyes reading some of them like!

brassneck
28.11.2006, 19:38
Yea I agree with ^^ I had tears in my eyes reading some of them like!

- pity that Bunnyboy removed the evidence after his flight of initiation!

post edit:- I think have a post that will seal HBB's nomination for the tMP Comedian Award
(:woo)

why does the noise in u aaears really sartr to annoy you when you've have as couple to drink! it's really annoyingas my - just had my frehsrhe'rs balla nd my ears are ringing and i'm feeling eally asedsick!! grrr - go scubar!

bet this theady gesast locked in t'mornging!

http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/showpost.php?p=461679&postcount=1

Curiosity_Kills
06.12.2006, 17:29
Hahahaaha ... i'll 2nd (or 3rd) HBB's nomination

iggmeister
08.12.2006, 23:35
JessopSmythe

If not only for his reply today on the Christmas Descants thread which was quality (and somewhat enhanced by the by the oversensitive mod reaction).

Igg