PDA

View Full Version : So...who met who at Pontins??

Sellers_Bird
27.10.2003, 13:24
i met geordie colin , leisa and pythagoras....aparently sparkley was carried home one night???? :lol:

rutty
27.10.2003, 13:37
aparently sparkley was carried home one night???? :lol:

That's not unusual ;)

I had to go home after the results on Saturday so didn't get to say hello to anyone, but I spoke to Rachel (Sparkly) briefly before we played.

I noticed that Rach was sat next to Leisa while we were playing, and I was keeping an eye out for some others, but didn't spot anyone. I'll definately be staying over next year of we go :)

Di B
27.10.2003, 14:37
Arriving a minute or two late didn't help on meeting people either Rutty! :lol: :lol:

I met Rutty.... does that count? :? Those who watched Carlton play will have no doubt noticed the beautiful buxom blonde one on euph :wink: :wink: which was me! (Phil isn't blonde for those enebriated/short sighted people!)

Was too busy getting drunk and indeed going for and beating my personal best for the rest of the night I'm afraid! You missed a good sesh Rutty! :lol:

Pythagoras
27.10.2003, 14:41
i met geordie colin , leisa and pythagoras....aparently sparkley was carried home one night???? :lol:

Friday night! She was absolutely mullered. Me and Colin had to physically lift her into bed. Kept falling out and insanely giggling. Colin spent the whole of the way back from the bar shouting 'tmp moderator wasted' :D

Met
Leisa, Neil Twist, Ickle Sop, Andy Euph, MidWales Man, Fishta, Euph-Bari, Sellers Bird, Roger Thorne, Super Sop, Blondie, Twigglet, Big Twigge

dyl
27.10.2003, 14:42
I met sparkling_quavers, geordiecolin, neiltwist, euph_bari and markyboy for the first time and Roger Thorne, twigglet, big twigge, super_sop and blondie for the umpteenth time! ;) Apologies if I've forgotten anyone!

dyl
27.10.2003, 14:44
Friday night! She was absolutely mullered. Me and Colin had to physically lift her into bed. Kept falling out and insanely giggling. Colin spent the whole of the way back from the bar shouting 'tmp moderator wasted' :D
He-he! I heard about this yesterday - can't wait to see the photographic evidence, if there is any! ;)

Pythagoras
27.10.2003, 14:47
He-he! I heard about this yesterday - can't wait to see the photographic evidence, if there is any! ;)

Yes, though Rachel has threatened to do very bad things to Colin if they see the light of day, so might have to be sneaky!

Big Twigge
27.10.2003, 14:53
Met loads of cracking people would were all up for a laugh, a beer, a dance and a bite of the unofficial tMP Wham bar!

Just a note to Icklesop though,
Obviously I was very flattered when you said I was better looking than my avatar......but come on don't get too carried away,Tina teaspoon's GORGEOUS!)

rutty
27.10.2003, 15:10
Arriving a minute or two late didn't help on meeting people either Rutty! :lol: :lol:

I met Rutty.... does that count? :? Those who watched Carlton play will have no doubt noticed the beautiful buxom blonde one on euph :wink: :wink: which was me! (Phil isn't blonde for those enebriated/short sighted people!)

Was too busy getting drunk and indeed going for and beating my personal best for the rest of the night I'm afraid! You missed a good sesh Rutty! :lol:

:cry:

Maybe next time - at least I missed Ray's "bad bottom" after too many spirits 8)

geordiecolin
27.10.2003, 15:22
mmmmm, what a weekend, am trying to get it down on paper now while can remember it.

I met for the 1st time;

Icklesop, Blondie, Dyl, Euph_Bari, MarkyBoy, SellersBird, BaldEagle, Nas, Imthemaddude

And not for the first time;
Pythagoras, SparklingQuavers, Leisa, Neil Twist, Cornetto, Andy_Euph, Timbloke, I'm Not A Manc, MidWalesMan, Super_Sop, Twigglet, Big Twigge, Roger Thorne, JamesGamble, Aimee_Euph, UKDrummerBoy, RobertJohn,

Sorry if I forgot anyone, drunken haze...............

leisa
27.10.2003, 15:46
I met/..

SQ, gEORDIECOLIN, Pythagoras, Icklesop, Fishsta, Big Twigge, Twiglet, Jamesgamble, Midwalesman, Cornetto, Andy_Euph, Neiltwist, Aimee_twist, Timbloke, NAS, Im not a manc, Blondie, Roger Thorne, Super sop, Euph Bari, Jordan, Owain, SellersBird, MarkyBoy, MickTheEuph erm......... tis all i can remember soz if i forgot anyone..... :)

our chalet seemed to be the chalet for homeless TMP-ers as we had about 10 in there i think we only ever had 1 none TMP-er...

Mrs Fruity
27.10.2003, 16:25
I met/..

SQ, gEORDIECOLIN, Pythagoras, Icklesop, Fishsta, Big Twigge, Twiglet, Jamesgamble, Midwalesman, Cornetto, Andy_Euph, Neiltwist, Aimee_twist, Timbloke, Im not a manc, Blondie, Roger Thorne, Super sop, Euph Bari, Jordan, Owain, SellersBird, MarkyBoy, MickTheEuph erm......... tis all i can remember soz if i forgot anyone..... :)

our chalet seemed to be the chalet for homeless TMP-ers as we had about 10 in there i think we only ever had 1 none TMP-er...

And i didn't meet anyone but BoozyBTrom!!! Sob!!

super_sop
27.10.2003, 16:28
Met loads of really cool people. cant remember everyones name, so i shant embarase myselfe my missing anyone out!!

In case you were wondering I was the really cool dude in the yellow hat all day!

Big thankx have to go to tuby the tuba for sorting my ticket out. sorry i never caught up with you but i WILl bye you a drink at some stage!

Sellers_Bird
27.10.2003, 16:29
oops i forgot.... i saw markyboy, andyeuph and i think i had a sighting of licklesop but not sure..... :oops: was bladdered on saturday night and spent the whole of sunday VERY hungover, but another bottle of WKD sorted it out! :shock:

leisa
27.10.2003, 16:30
In case you were wondering I was the really cool dude in the yellow hat all day!

and i was wearin the really cool pink hat.....

Sellers_Bird
27.10.2003, 16:35
you werent wearing a pink hat when i saw you leisa!! and i think i maybe saw u eatin ur brekkie in the restaurant about half nine this morning???

dyl
27.10.2003, 16:35
and i was wearin the really cool pink hat.....
Oh, so that was you with sparkly then. Oops! Well, hello anyway! ;)

Pythagoras
27.10.2003, 16:39
you werent wearing a pink hat when i saw you leisa!! and i think i maybe saw u eatin ur brekkie in the restaurant about half nine this morning???

While the rest of us were cleaning the chalet!

Sellers_Bird
27.10.2003, 16:44
we didnt bother cleaning it, jus picked up all the empty beer cans off the floor! we left them a nice scupture to admire in the front window made out of bottles and cans 8)

Euph-Bari
27.10.2003, 16:53
met - leisa gordiecolin, blondie, sparkling quavers, Dyl (apparently don't quite remember), roger thorne, icklesop, Crat96 (summat like that can never remember names with numbers) , markyboy, super_sop, twigglet and big twigge

and mabey more but cn't remember

good day yeah!

leisa
27.10.2003, 17:02
we didnt bother cleaning it, jus picked up all the empty beer cans off the floor! we left them a nice scupture to admire in the front window made out of bottles and cans 8)

we needed to clean it....bvelieve me!! i only wore the pink hat when super sop was there cose it made me look a bit silly!!

Hello Dyl!!! i didnt see you sorry :oops: :oops: hello anyway though i sat on the front row for every band we went to listen to always with SQ!!

Pythagoras
27.10.2003, 17:14

we needed to clean it....bvelieve me!! i only wore the pink hat when super sop was there cose it made me look a bit silly!!

Hello Dyl!!! i didnt see you sorry :oops: :oops: hello anyway though i sat on the front row for every band we went to listen to always with SQ!!

Too right we needed to clean it. Had a spectacular puking episode (by the only non tmp-er in the chalet). Not sure Geordie Colin's shoes will be recoverable!

SBB
27.10.2003, 17:20
just timbloke

know him allready though

He helps us out now and again

neiltwist
27.10.2003, 20:34
oh well, euph-bari doesn't remember me! although it was quite interesting when dyl introduced himself, I say it 'dill', and dyl said it 'dol'! caused quite a lot of confusion!

not going to list everyone, i invariably will forget, but was I the only person who saw bluebottle?

good weekend, though by sunday all was a bit hazy, not quite sure if I fell asleep in the bar or not!

dyl
27.10.2003, 20:52
although it was quite interesting when dyl introduced himself, I say it 'dill', and dyl said it 'dol'! caused quite a lot of confusion!

LOL! It's pronounced 'dull' actually!

Who said 'dull by name...........' ? ;)

neiltwist
27.10.2003, 21:09
oh yeah, I forgot, I introduced Mark Bousie to the tMP table, and saw Dave Thornton, and NAS, loads of people there, quality weekend!

Jordan
27.10.2003, 21:17
hello all, umm all i met was leisa and becky, oh and some guy from faireys who i can't quite remember, at that point the pints and whiskey chasers were going down a treat, THAT PINK HAT WAS BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm not as think as you drunk i am!!! :lol: :twisted:

Bluebottle
27.10.2003, 21:36
I saw Leisa (pink hat!), saw Roger Thorne conducting and also saw Neil coz of the 21st bday badge (tho has probably 4gotten!). Probably saw every1 else but didnt realise! :roll: 8)

Boneman
27.10.2003, 21:39
I met Sparkling Quavers and Leisa for the first time,
Plus I re aquainted myself with Roger Thorne, Blondie, Super Sop Twiglett and Big Twige.
Had a great weekend drank lots danced lots stood abou tin the cold waiting to play lots and slept little!

To Twiglett and Big Twige, sorry for not saying hello, I came over to your table to say Hi to Rog and Blondie and never said hello! - Big sorry! and big hello form the Weekend.

neiltwist
27.10.2003, 22:17
not going to list everyone, i invariably will forget, but was I the only person who saw bluebottle?

obviously not, although I wasn't exactly sober at that point! and was iritated for some reason, think I'd been pulled away from chatting up, oh well, sorry bluebottle, tried to find you on the saturday with no success, oh well. There's always next year! maybe we can claim a level or corner in the club for tMP and put up a big sign!

Euph-Bari
27.10.2003, 22:22
oh well, euph-bari doesn't remember me! although it was quite interesting when dyl introduced himself, I say it 'dill', and dyl said it 'dol'! caused quite a lot of confusion!

oh i do remember you just mist you out lol

dyl
27.10.2003, 22:29
Fixing page 3 of 2! :roll:

tubbythetuba
27.10.2003, 22:38
Big thankx have to go to tuby the tuba for sorting my ticket out. sorry i never caught up with you but i WILl bye you a drink at some stage!

Thats Ok SS, I had consumed so much beer that I was having trouble focussing anyway. :shock:

I'll be there next year and have a long memory!!!

super_sop
27.10.2003, 22:45
we may meet before then at another TMP do, so ill keep an eye out for you.

so hopefully you wont have to remember for to long

markyboy
27.10.2003, 23:07
Now then, let me think who I saw?
About 10 mins after we played I was sinking a pint of lager (which is always the best pint ever tasted just after a performance!) Euph-Bari spotted me and then introduced me to a gathering of tMP'ers which included Dyl, Twigglet, GeordieColin, and a couple of others whom I'm really sorry if I've forgotten you.
After that I saw Strongbow, Sellersbird, and maybe Icklesop? who perhaps recognised me but wasn't sure.
THEN I saw Liesa who promissed promissed PROMISSED!! to sit on the front row and cheer us on.
When I spoke to her she told me she had missed our performance! And she predicted us to win!!!!
No wonder we were only eighth, I think we lost in on the clap-ometer.
Dont miss us at St Helens Liesa! Please! We need your support!!

Fishsta
28.10.2003, 00:12
I met up with Sparkling_Quavers, Pythagoras, Leisa, Icklesop and Geordie_Colin in their chalet...

Geordie_Colin, how could you miss me off!!!

Here's a pic for the record:

http://www.lhmbb.com/tmpcrewpont.jpg

rutty
28.10.2003, 07:57
Is that blonde lass Icklesop? I saw her too, didn't know who she was :wink:

SBB
28.10.2003, 08:43
Is that blonde lass Icklesop? I saw her too, didn't know who she was :wink:

Yeh she is!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lynchie
28.10.2003, 08:43
doing shots of blue juice were you?

BoozyBTrom
28.10.2003, 09:24
And i didn't meet anyone but BoozyBTrom!!! Sob!!

Whats wrong with that. My "Bat" impression was a world class event.

leisa
28.10.2003, 10:26
hehe that photos top im gettin mine done today!!!!

can someone refrezsh my memory as Blubottle and Boneman really sorry but i dont remember you!!! :o :o is one of u brother of NAS?? i saw dave thornton too and nick childs!!!
Jordan-the guy from faireys was Nick i think-Cornetto either him or Jimmy?!?! i dunno!

Markyboy i shall be at St Helens with Flixton so ill do u a trade, u come and se4e us ill try and drag some people out of the bar to see u??! :P

PINK HAT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!(AND YELLOW HAT)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S msg to icklesop, u have my beige jacket hun and ive gained an ickle blaxck jacket-is this urs? also i have ur medal and other bvarious things which dont belong to me!!

lynchie
28.10.2003, 10:33
ill try and drag some people out of the bar to see u??!!

Reckon you might have a hard time getting anyone away from the bar... might be able to tempt a few with a bottle of whisky!

Mark Bousie
28.10.2003, 11:23
It was a fantastic weekend and I can honestly say I've never seen or experienced anything quite like it before (was my 1st time actually stopping there). Was quite concerned pre-match about whether I'd actually be able to last the course without requiring a stretcher (?!), but I'm pleased (or maybe ashamed!) to say that I had to be chucked out by the bouncers at the end of both Saturday and Sunday!

Thanks to Neil for introducing me to people, would have liked to talk more, but was totally drowned out by the band and probably wasn't at my fluent best!

Here's to the next time!

sparkling_quavers
28.10.2003, 11:31
I met loads of tmpers both that I already knew and some new faces. That is what is so great about Pontins, the fact you can't walk 100 yards without bumping into someone you know!

lynchie
28.10.2003, 11:49
or maybe just that you can't walk 100 yards eh rachel? :wink:

sparkling_quavers
28.10.2003, 12:13
or maybe just that you can't walk 100 yards eh rachel? :wink:
jealously that you didn't go to pontins is not a good thing Paul :wink:

lynchie
28.10.2003, 12:17
next year!!!

I'll show you how to drink properly then! :wink:

asteria
28.10.2003, 13:12
Well i'm very dissapointed, i don't think i bumped into anyone from the mouthpiece other than NAS and twigglet who i already knew anyway (lauradoll and chizzwhizz don't count cos we're all in the same band!)

Next time i'll just have to spend even more time in the bar!..... :guiness

Andy_Euph
28.10.2003, 13:52

Yeah thanks for that Leisa and Col, although I don't think I would have been able to find my way anywhere else :D , was even worse trying to get back in the morning without contacts in and a banging hangover :lol:

Back on topic, I met...
Geordie_Colin (know him from home)
Leisa
Ickle_Sop
Pythagoras

And other people i think :!: :?: :!: :?: :?

i'm not a manc!
28.10.2003, 13:56
Too right we needed to clean it. Had a spectacular puking episode (by the only non tmp-er in the chalet). Not sure Geordie Colin's shoes will be recoverable!

haha my congrats to a certain person who shall remain nameless - that episode will go down in history. one word, - spectacular!

what was that comment you made mate - i want to see you try to write it down in clean enough language so as to not get kicked off - cos it was hilarious!

Sellers_Bird
28.10.2003, 13:57
and what about me mr andy_euph!??!

Andy_Euph
28.10.2003, 14:01
and what about me mr andy_euph!??!

:oops: Whoops sorry... actually I do remember seeing you but can't remember anything that was said :oops: :lol:

Bassbones
28.10.2003, 15:46
Had a top weekend remember,meeting Neil Twist,saw Aimee Twist from a distance&Leisa we did meet.It is I who has the job of part time trom player &full time brother to NAS!! :shock: Correct me if I'm wrong But I think I had Sellars Sue sat behind me in Champ Section on Sunday.Was that you with Mr clegg during Skelmanthorpe :?:

Pythagoras
28.10.2003, 17:06

haha my congrats to a certain person who shall remain nameless - that episode will go down in history. one word, - spectacular!

what was that comment you made mate - i want to see you try to write it down in clean enough language so as to not get kicked off - cos it was hilarious!

Can't think how to rephrase it to get past the censors, its pretty disgusting even in Queen's English.

Bluebottle
28.10.2003, 17:15

obviously not, although I wasn't exactly sober at that point! and was iritated for some reason, think I'd been pulled away from chatting up, oh well, sorry bluebottle, tried to find you on the saturday with no success, oh well. There's always next year! maybe we can claim a level or corner in the club for tMP and put up a big sign!

am obviously goin blind & cant read! :roll: :D was @ bar all nite sat think... :oops: :wink: bavarian stompers rocked!! :lol: :lol:

oh, and also met random dronfield cornet player who was lost & soaking wet and dropped his stuff in our chalet so he could find some other Dronfieldians! :dunno :D

Ginge
28.10.2003, 18:30
Well, i think i saw nobody! exept bluebottle! kind of was with her 90% of the time!

I probably didnt see anyone because i was with someone that had no interest in brass bands watsoever, and really couldnt be bothered to listen to any band, (not that that's why we went), but still, it would have helped if he had the slightest interest in brass banding!

I did see Sellars sue, didnt speak to her though! Well, i did say hi wen i passed, not that you knew about it! Maybe you don't reconise me!
Sort of knew you before anyway.

and i saw saw neil samuel. (cant remember your name on here) knew you before aswell!

So i really didnt meet anyone new i dont think!

I'll try and put a picture on here soon, so u can recognise me next time and stop me!

oh yeh, and i saw roger thorne on stage, waggin!

ummm........yep, i think i'm done now.

one more thing! I also experienced the dronfield guy!

Anyone see me and actually know that it was me?! doubt it, seen as i aint got a pic on here yet! (i'll try and do that now)

aimee_euph
28.10.2003, 18:36
i saw geordiecolin lots of times, an was not best pleased when he made me drink newcastle brown ale :evil:

i also recognised people but i'm shy so i didn't speak to anyone! I saw SQ and leisa watching Rainford with my lovely brother...

Ginge
28.10.2003, 18:42
dont mean to change the subject, but....... anyone know how to change ur picture size?! apparently my pic is bigger than 110 pixels!
HELP!

geordiecolin
28.10.2003, 18:42
I'm curious about this random Dronfield guy!!
Will conduct internal investigations!!

geordiecolin
28.10.2003, 18:50
i saw geordiecolin lots of times, an was not best pleased when he made me drink newcastle brown ale :evil:

You Blasphemer You!!!

I think Brown Ale is now the official Tmp drink!! Although Neil still appears to be suffering from the bite of the "dog"!!

neiltwist
28.10.2003, 18:53

ahhh, Dog!

aimee_euph
28.10.2003, 18:55

You Blasphemer You!!!

I think Brown Ale is now the official Tmp drink!! Although Neil still appears to be suffering from the bite of the "dog"!!

It's horrible!!!!!!!! :guiness :hammer :evil:

timbloke
28.10.2003, 21:50
i met a few people... got a bit of a shock on sunday morning at about 9am when walking past a chalet to have someone bang on the window yelling "ickle-sop....ickle-sop....ickle-sop...." etc at me!!

Cornetto
28.10.2003, 22:23
I can't really remember who I met coz I was pretty much wasted all weekend.
Met/was reaquainted with/offended so many people I've kinda forgotten who it was I was rambling at now. I might have been that random guy from faireys with becky and leisa that someone mentioned...

Other than that it was a bit of an NYBB reunion weekend :P Best weekend I've had ever... so good i stayed an extra night and am now in trouble for missing a tutorial at uni! :s never mind!! :P

Sellers_Bird
28.10.2003, 22:23
yup i do believe it was sellers_sue with mr clegg! :wink:

Ginge
28.10.2003, 23:13
Oh yeh, i saw cornetto up there aswell!
I have to say cornetto, you did seem to be pretty 'saoul' as the french say!
(trashed)
Well, you just seemed to not know wat you were doin most of the time i saw you! At about 3am on saturday (sunday mornin), you said to me, 'havent you got a contest to play in, in the morning?' So you either didnt know who was in the contest, or you were takin full advantage of the bar!
Anyway, nice to see you had a good time!

p.s nice website!

Cornetto
28.10.2003, 23:26
Oh yeh, i saw cornetto up there aswell!
I have to say cornetto, you did seem to be pretty 'saoul' as the french say!
(trashed)
Well, you just seemed to not know wat you were doin most of the time i saw you! At about 3am on saturday (sunday mornin), you said to me, 'havent you got a contest to play in, in the morning?' So you either didnt know who was in the contest, or you were takin full advantage of the bar!
Anyway, nice to see you had a good time!

p.s nice website!

Ah... ok i can explain. Basically I wasn't there for the contest!!! And I do remember that vaguely, and I managed to recognise you from Mount Charles so I couldn't have been that bad!! Not as bad as Sunday anyway :s

imthemaddude
29.10.2003, 00:00
I met loads but it was quite weird that people introduced me as the mad dude - how did they know what I looked like?! It was great to meet them - and btw does geordiecolin ever stop grinning? -Its great! :lol:

PeterBale
29.10.2003, 09:02
dont mean to change the subject, but....... anyone know how to change ur picture size?! apparently my pic is bigger than 110 pixels!
HELP!

Send a pm to theMusicMan and I'm sure he'll sort it out for you.

rutty
29.10.2003, 09:05
HELP!You can use an application called irfanview to change the size of any image:

http://www.irfanview.com/

Download that and have a go - or email it to me if you want and I'll do it for you. Davidrutt@hotmail.com will get it to me ;)

jostix
29.10.2003, 10:36
I didn't meet anyone from off here. Although, I briefly met a very nice looking fella, who I spilt wine over and then ran away quite embarrassed, and also drunk on the sat night at the bar.. anyone know who he was? sort of sportyish red and blue kinda jacket?? He must know who he is.. was eyeing him up at the bar !
Anyway, was a top weekend, excpet dressing up as a cheer leader on the sunday was quite embarrassing !
Glad everyone had a good time, nice to see people kept to the traditions and had to be carried home.
Jocelyn x

neiltwist
29.10.2003, 11:05
I didn't meet anyone from off here. Although, I briefly met a very nice looking fella, who I spilt wine over and then ran away quite embarrassed, and also drunk on the sat night at the bar.. anyone know who he was? sort of sportyish red and blue kinda jacket?? He must know who he is.. was eyeing him up at the bar !
Anyway, was a top weekend, excpet dressing up as a cheer leader on the sunday was quite embarrassing !
Glad everyone had a good time, nice to see people kept to the traditions and had to be carried home.
Jocelyn x

were there blue pom poms involved at any point? I think I got a bite of one of them, mmmm, plasticcy

Ginge
29.10.2003, 12:38
HELP!You can use an application called irfanview to change the size of any image:

http://www.irfanview.com/

Download that and have a go - or email it to me if you want and I'll do it for you. Davidrutt@hotmail.com will get it to me ;)

Thanks! It's quite a good little thing really.
And thank you 'PeterBale' but i decided to go for rutty's option first, which worked fine.
Now you all know what i look like!
Thanks again.

Sueee
29.10.2003, 19:16
yup i do believe it was sellers_sue with mr clegg! :wink:

believe what chick? :dunno

Sueee
29.10.2003, 20:09
oh n btw, I saw ya Nick!! (cornetto) loved the T shirt 8)

"Smile if you had it last night" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

leisa
29.10.2003, 20:56
Jocelyn x

were there blue pom poms involved at any point? I think I got a bite of one of them, mmmm, plasticcy

was that my blue pom pom???? nick gave me one it is now hanging from my door did u steal it nick??

neiltwist
29.10.2003, 21:37
6 of 5

neiltwist
29.10.2003, 21:38
Jocelyn x

was that my blue pom pom???? nick gave me one it is now hanging from my door did u steal it nick??

I think I stole it from nick anyway! was very tasty

Cornetto
29.10.2003, 21:53
Jocelyn x

haha. didnt see u jocelyn... not sure you would have recognised me anyway its been a while!!
The pom poms belong to hepworth!! I nicked it in my drunken state :P
My T-shirts are all class sue - especially that one :P who are you smiling about anyway? ;) haha.
Still not recovered yet...

Bluebottle
30.10.2003, 12:54

:D I saw Cornetto too then!

Ginge
30.10.2003, 15:11

I told you who he was rach(bluebottle)! Remember? We saw him at the train station in the morning aswell! God! Don't you listen too me?!

picju96
30.10.2003, 15:29

Stealage!

Bluebottle
30.10.2003, 17:49

I told you who he was rach(bluebottle)! Remeber? We saw him at the train station in the morning aswell! God! Don't you listen too me?!

er....obviously not! sorry! :D

Jamie
31.10.2003, 12:52
You clearly don't listen to me either!! Is ya deaf?! I made vague attempts to flag various people down (Rach knows why...!) but in my drunken state I don't think I was much use! Plus, nobody has a clue who I am, and they're not too bothered about it!! I'll get Adam (Ginge) to fix it for me, so you can all recognise me next time... as if anyone will care by then!!

I also managed to cripple myself with my shoes, which would have been funny if I wasn't in so much pain... did kinda make walking back a memorable experience though!! Lets hope no-one had a camera!
OMG! I didn't take my camera out this year!!

Anyhoo... back to whatever I intended to talk about... I can't say I met anyone new this year... kinda restricted ourselves to some familiar faces... although it took three nights for some of those to remember us! (Cough cough!)

You see some v good T shirts at Pontins... who was the guy wearing the flashy one last year?! Seen the 'Read this while I stare at your *assets*' one a few times too!!!

Anyhoo... jobs to do- ciao ciao!!

Ginge
31.10.2003, 22:34
You clearly don't listen to me either!! Is ya deaf?! I made vague attempts to flag various people down (Rach knows why...!) but in my drunken state I don't think I was much use! Plus, nobody has a clue who I am, and they're not too bothered about it!! I'll get Adam (Ginge) to fix it for me, so you can all recognise me next time... as if anyone will care by then!!

Eh? You what luv? Get me to fix what for you?

Oh yeh, by the way... Jamie is my sister, cornetto! The one I left at the train station!

See Jamie, that's one person that knows you already! I think. maybe :?: :?: :?:

:bounce

Sueee
02.11.2003, 09:43
Jocelyn x

haha. didnt see u jocelyn... not sure you would have recognised me anyway its been a while!!
My T-shirts are all class sue - especially that one :P who are you smiling about anyway? ;) haha.
Still not recovered yet...

erm, no one :oops: :shock: hehe

Aidan
02.11.2003, 21:25
cleggy ;)

jostix
03.11.2003, 11:23
Clegg clegg clegg indeed. deviant. :lol:

Aidan
03.11.2003, 11:49
deviantitious :twisted:
see i wasnt even there, and i still know all the gos :D
hail the boc of pontinitus

neiltwist
04.11.2003, 01:57
deviantitious :twisted:
see i wasnt even there, and i still know all the gos :D
hail the boc of pontinitus

or just general boc ?

;)

drummergurl
10.11.2003, 16:41
i saw lots of people from rainford and Skelmersdale, and i saw neil twist and a teacher i used to have teaching me music at school who plays with BT.

neiltwist
10.11.2003, 17:19
i saw lots of people from rainford and Skelmersdale, and i saw neil twist and a teacher i used to have teaching me music at school who plays with BT.

I wasn't drunk!

asteria
10.11.2003, 17:33

Was that Laura from BT or a different teacher (all her kiddies know her as Miss Boyle!)? She was setting a fine example that weekend! :wink:

drummergurl
10.11.2003, 20:50
neil- i didnt say u was drunk but u definately seemed it- probs summat to do with ur b-day.
Helen V- yes it was Laura (or as i know her miss Boyle) but i didnt actually talk to her (but apparently my dad did and she sed sum very nice things bout me!! i was touched!), i was too busy drinking too much and laughing at her dancing. (i cant say much tho im rubbish at dancing) but it was quite funny from where i was sat! i think she might have had just a few too many when i saw her dancing!!! anyways if u see her tell her sarah from ormskirk says hi!

leisa
11.11.2003, 08:25

I wasn't drunk!

nooo....course u werent!! :roll:

asteria
11.11.2003, 17:24
i was too busy drinking too much and laughing at her dancing. (i cant say much tho im rubbish at dancing) but it was quite funny from where i was sat! i think she might have had just a few too many when i saw her dancing!!! anyways if u see her tell her sarah from ormskirk says hi!

Will do, although she comes on here (lauradoll) so she may see your message herself!
Her dancing was quite comical, especially when she had her handbag round her neck! That's what cava does to you.....
She slipped down the stairs the previous week and hurt her arm, but she still played (& drank) like a trouper at Pontins!! :D

Lauradoll
12.11.2003, 08:18
Hhahahaaha Helen!! My handbag was very safe there!

Sarah what's wrong with my dancing? And as if I'd have too much to drink. I do remember speaking to your dad and I meant every word I said.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cava!

Borfeo
12.11.2003, 13:28
My very first Pontins memory was seeing "Miss Boyle" getting absolutely trollied when she played with Stalybridge, and walking about the Pontins camp with her hooded top on the wrong way, complete with hood over her face :oops:

God knows how you managed to not kill yourself lol.

Lauradoll
12.11.2003, 15:54
Think you got the wrong person there!!!!! Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Keppler
12.11.2003, 16:30
Lads, back on topic please I know we're in Random, but have some consideration please, especially when referring to other (non-members?) people.

drummergurl
12.11.2003, 20:12
ur dancing well ummmmm it was funny. all i remember from it was that it was funny and i liked my drink.
i went tasting cava last year with school on a trip to spain. very funny!!
wot exactly did u say to my dad he was kinda tipsy wen he was telling me wot u sed to him.

and i was on a camp in the summer on a field with canvas tents n non flushing toilets and there was this boy that decided to wear his hoody back to front with his hood over his face and runn up and down the field. he ended up running into a pole and breaking his toe i think. not very clever.

Lauradoll
13.11.2003, 07:58
Sorry I thought the topic was Pontins. Never mind eh.

drummergurl
13.11.2003, 18:34
oh yer so it isnt. never noticed that sorree!!!