PDA

View Full Version : Favorite 'Friends' episode?

James McFadyen
21.10.2003, 22:57
I've gotten bored lately, not sure what exactly to write, so I just thought about a nice post about Friends, the TV show that is!

What is your best episode and why? Like me, you've probably got loads of best episodes, I love the one with the eight-ball, that sticks in my head the most right now!

If you're not into Friends, then shame on you! :lol:

Also, has anyone noticed Buffy has started all over again!!!!! yepeeeeee! It will be running right to the very last series this time!

Anyhow, what is your favorite 'Friends' episodes or moments?????

leisa
21.10.2003, 23:01
I LOVE FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i like the one where their oin the plane aned they draw on each otha or the one where chandler proposes cos itas so makes me cry or the one where joey has to go to the sleep clinic or the one wher...........(this could go on all night) i love all of em!! :)

tewkeshorn
21.10.2003, 23:03
Hmm, so many to choose from.

One bit that sticks in my mind is when joey moves out and hes sat behind that glass screen with water running down it pretending he's looking out the window! :lol:

Or when he's in that play and gets onto a 'spaceship'. :)

Erm, the other guys aren't as funny, but some have other qualities I won't go into! :P

James McFadyen
21.10.2003, 23:12
I think the episodes with Bruce Willis deserve a notable mention! Ross just can't impress........................................... ..."And I too am a Love Machine................HUUUUGH!" Superb!

Euph-Bari
21.10.2003, 23:44
loads - one bit

when there at that beach house - joey falls asleep on the sand so they cover him and make him into a mermaid!
he wakes up shocked - looks at his chast and does the "joey" smile nodd thing - brilliant

and were they've moved flat and there one box left in the room and joewys in it Chandler: oo were can joey be? joey:tehehe
that laugh is just so funny

the best bist mostley incude joey!!!!!

floral_dance
21.10.2003, 23:52
Smelly cat o smelly cat :lol:

Keppler
22.10.2003, 11:44
Sitcoms = bleurgh.

in fact, "primetime entertainment tv in general" = bleurgh..

thank goodness for the history channel/dicovery channel

leisa
22.10.2003, 12:10
Sitcoms = bleurgh.

in fact, "primetime entertainment tv in general" = bleurgh..

thank goodness for the history channel/dicovery channel

bleep the man!!!!!! friends is brilliant as is SITC scrubs hmmmmmmm friday nite entertainment!!

The Cornet King
22.10.2003, 12:48
One of my faves is the christmas episode, where Joey munches his way through a whole Turkey, and then a whole Christmas pud.

The bit where he gets the 'meat sweats' is quite funny. :D

Seedhouse
22.10.2003, 13:10
I like the one with Phoebe singing "Smelly Cat!"

andyp
22.10.2003, 13:29
Definitely the one where Ross is making an important speech at some dinner and it takes him all episode to get them out of the apartment, Joey wears all Chandler's clothes, then ends up "going commando", then Rachel tells Ross "I'm going commando too". (it was when she still had a figure instead of trying to look like a stick). hubbahubbahubba!

Euph-Bari
22.10.2003, 19:14
The Turkey on the heads! brilliant!

Curious
23.10.2003, 09:55
The American football episode with Phoebe's cunning defensive strategy of pulling up her sweater.

beard_4b
24.10.2003, 14:14
I think the episodes with Bruce Willis deserve a notable mention! Ross just can't impress........................................... ..."And I too am a Love Machine................HUUUUGH!" Superb!

definatly! good man james :wink:

James McFadyen
25.10.2003, 17:06
:lol: :lol:

angie
28.10.2003, 11:32
i love the ones when they have flashbacks like the thanksgiving one, with all the lovely 80's hair..oh the hair! and the 'what if...' episode when rachel married barry, monica was fat, pheobe working as a stock broker etc was good.

EIBB_Ray
28.10.2003, 17:12
--The quiz to decide who gets the cool apartment "What was Monica's goalie nickname....." and that the TV Guide comes addressed to Ms. Chanandler Bong - HA!

--Ross and his "music"

--Ross and Rachel preparing to make love in the planetarium and Rachel rolling over ont the juicebox...then waking up in the neanderthal exhibit, naked and being watch by a group of school children.

Interesting about TV and cultures, It had never dawned on me that Friends would be seen in Britain (guess it makes sense.) Sadly, I don't think we get much in return, Our impressions of British TV are pretty much limited to "Keeping Up Appearances" (Just what does the "FH" on his hat mean?) some Mr. Bean Episodes, Junkyard Wars and being in a household with an under 2 year old, the Wiggles have made quite a splash. And we American banders tend to be a bit Anglophillic, I don't think most American's would even know that list (most would know what anglophile means either....). So what other British Gems are being hidden from us and what other American TV shows do you see, like dislike.

I try to keep quiet and just watch when you all talk about things I don't understand, figuring I'll catch on sometime (I actually had to go lookup Pudsey Bear to catch up.) So, hope you'll indulge a little cross cultural inquiry.

weuphl
30.10.2003, 10:06
Friends

Sorry - Bruce Willis' comic timing is all wrong in Friends - he just didn't do it for me - BUT - what I did find amusing in the episode at the Lodge was Rachel's rapidly switching hands coke glass.... sad I know.

Best Episode?

Rachel and Ross drunk in Las Vegas - Ross ordering 'alcohol and beers'!!

I'm relieved there's so many guys writing in to this one - thought I was alone - mind you with Jennifer........................

hornblower
30.10.2003, 13:59
the turkey on the head is fantastic.... as is the one with the cousin and the hair - when they all fancy her including Phoebe... but my all time fave is the one where joey and chandler try to grow 'tache's and be as cool as Richard... I adore Tom Sellec!!! :D

James McFadyen
30.10.2003, 15:02
I love the bit where Bruce Willis cries teeling about his childhood..............................."Chicken boy!" and he makes the little chicken noises, ooo it cracks me up :lol:

Daniel Sheard
30.10.2003, 16:14
What's Friends?

Daniel

Cantonian
30.10.2003, 16:29
We all are!

(puke puke)

PeterBale
30.10.2003, 16:59
" . . . neighbours become good friends" :wink: :lol: :lol:

picju96
31.10.2003, 00:01
" . . . neighbours become good friends" :wink: :lol: :lol:

Now that's a good show, in the way that the acting so sooo bad you just have to laugh at it.

Personally, I find Friends boring now, it's most definately run it's course, and I'm glad it's stopping.