PDA

View Full Version : good luck to all bands!

sparkling_quavers
22.09.2006, 09:36
Good luck to all bands competing at the Nationals over the weekend. I am sure it will be a great experience for all involved and I am looking forward to catching up with old/new friends! Anyone who recognises me (I do believe there is a pic on my profile) feel free to introduce yourself :biggrin: Not long to go now!!!

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE :tup

sunny_jimbob
22.09.2006, 09:49
Aye, best of luck to everyone, especially those who I know! (Clifton & Lightcliffe and Flixton spring immediately to mind)

sparkling_quavers
22.09.2006, 09:54
Just a personal note of good luck to some of our local bands - Oldham Lees as I am sure you will put on a fab show from your recent form and Rainford. Also best of luck to Long Eaton as I am sure to bump into Shaz and Sam in the bar :tongue: Will be good to see you guys again and I am sure you will put in a great performance for my home town. Finally good luck to Emley and their crowd from tMP.

Liz Courts
22.09.2006, 09:56
What ^ said!!

Yep, good luck to all bands over the weekend, hope to meet a few of you in the bar!!

:clap: Yay, I'm going to be in Harrogate in seven hours time! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

satchmo shaz
22.09.2006, 10:32
Just a personal note of good luck to some of our local bands - Oldham Lees as I am sure you will put on a fab show from your recent form and Rainford. Also best of luck to Long Eaton as I am sure to bump into Shaz and Sam in the bar :tongue: Will be good to see you guys again and I am sure you will put in a great performance for my home town. Finally good luck to Emley and their crowd from tMP.

strong possibility of seeing us in the bar;)
good luck to all especially my band Long Eaton who have worked so hard despite all the heartache suffered this year(those who know us will know what I mean)

but most of all lets all have a really good time:biggrin:

Digger
22.09.2006, 10:49
Just like to add my best wishes to all bands, but especially Emley. Gutted I can't be pu there supporting you but my friend wouldn't move her wedding!

manx_yessir
22.09.2006, 12:01
Good luck to everyone from me too and thanks for the good luck wishes for the Emley.:D
Hope to see the Yorkshire and North West do well (no offence to the rest, it's just these are the regions I've played in in the past)
I'll try and drag myself to the bar to see if I recognise anyone.....!;) :biggrin:

p.s. I woke up this morning with a huge spot/ulcer on my tongue! Agghhh!! Am of to Boots now to get some magical healing formula!

barrytone
22.09.2006, 12:45
Good luck to all our Yorkshire bands, especially Emley and Horbury. Having been to lower section finals half a dozen times now, I know it's a wonderful experience and a great honour to represent your area against the best of the rest, even if you come away without a prize. Enjoy it all!

Straightmute
22.09.2006, 13:57
Good luck to all the bands playing this weekend - I hope that you enjoy your time in Harrogate.

D

ekimmort
22.09.2006, 18:47
Good luck to all the bands playing this weekend - I hope that you enjoy your time in Harrogate.

D
Hope you enjoy your time in the box David

ashworthdav
22.09.2006, 19:06
good luck to everyone,espeically marsden in the first section,

dave ash
flugel player
oldham band (lees)

Accidental
22.09.2006, 21:43
And the best of luck to Ian 'the guv'nor' Stewart and LGB....
(you never know, 4br et al may even get their name right for a change!)

ploughboy
22.09.2006, 23:11
It's tough to narrow the luck down to just a few of my freinds but . . .
good luck to, Horbury, Drig, Stape, other than them, good luck to the yorkshire guys I love to see the White rose on top :-)

Garry
p.s. see you all in the bar!!

vonny
22.09.2006, 23:29
It's tough to narrow the luck down to just a few of my freinds but . . .
good luck to, Horbury, Drig, Stape, other than them, good luck to the yorkshire guys I love to see the White rose on top :-)

Garry
p.s. see you all in the bar!!

All the best to the bands taking part... I wish I was going :( .
Good luck to the Lancastrians I love to see the red rose on top :rolleyes:
Nah I love the white rose to - all the best Garry and Emley!

p.s. I won't see you in the bar, but you can buy me a drink at a later date if you like :D

BrotherBone
23.09.2006, 01:05
Best of luck to Barny Band. Sarah n Me will be in the audience to cheer you on! (and now im a poor student again... mines a Beer in the bar after.. ;) )

Kiz7
23.09.2006, 01:25
GOOD LUCK to the FOREST BANDS which are Lydbrook (1st Section) and Bream (4th Section)
Also GOOD LUCK to Jo Syke's Band Wincanton!
Go for it!
K

postie
23.09.2006, 05:51
Good luck to all the bands this weekend I am sure it will be a brilliant weekend.

Charmed
23.09.2006, 07:00
Good Luck to everyone. Have a fab time and hopefully I'll see a few of you there. :tup