PDA

View Full Version : Championship Final RAH - who's going ?

Red Elvis
27.07.2006, 16:19
Booked me ticket for the RAH this year , will be in a box with MRSH , Aardvark and probably a few others ! Know its a while to go yet but who else is planning to be in Bert's barn for the day ?

Start saving money now and we'll be able to afford a pint on the day !!! (Thank the lord for Imperial College SU bar!!!).

PS Mods - feel free to move if this would be better off elsewhere !

PeterBale
27.07.2006, 16:34
We shan't be there this year, as we're in Harrogate with the Wind Ensemble. Will try and get to some of the pre-contest events though: Enfield & Steve Sykes sounds quite promising.

sugarandspice
27.07.2006, 21:14
Me!

Couldn't go last year and i'm still really annoyed about it! Grrr!! NO ONE is stopping me this year!!

Haven't booked anything yet. Don't know how i'm getting there or where im staying or who im going with. Plans are going well! But im going!!

PS) CK- You ARE going too!! :p :)

Maestro
27.07.2006, 21:24
I'll be there this year, with my much better half as well.

Chunky
28.07.2006, 09:57
I'll be there this year, with my much better half as well.

Treating the good lady to a day out Kev? Whatever next!

Would have been there but unfortunately the band are engaged to play at the final night of the CAMRA Norwich Beer Festival!! What makes it worse is we will only just have recovered from having played there on the Wednesday night!

persins
29.07.2006, 00:48
I'm likely to be there once again!
I might listen to more than 2 bands this year though. Who am I kidding?! I'll probably be in the Mews all day like last time!
I wonder how I'll get to the train home this year?!

stephen_clapton
29.07.2006, 09:26
I will be there once again. Looking forward to it! See you all in the bar!! ;)

TheMusicMan
29.07.2006, 09:48
I may be there this year doing some live reviews such as the ones we did from Weston Super Mare. Not 100% yet, it depends on what can be arranged.

Charmed
29.07.2006, 10:00
Unfortunately I can't go this year. SOMEONE has booked an engagement for the band on the Saturday evening! :eek: I'm really disappointed! :mad:

Last year was great, we took in Phantom of the Opera on the Friday evening, and then sat and listened to all (well Tim did :biggrin: ) the bands on the Saturday. Went out (staggered out) Saturday evening and came home Sunday. Great weekend, was planning on doing it again till I looked at our engagement list!

Oh well, maybe next year.... :cry:

Liz Courts
29.07.2006, 12:19
Haven't booked anything yet. Don't know how i'm getting there or where im staying or who im going with. Plans are going well! But im going!!

I'll go with you!!

I think Butlins proved that being organised well in advance isn't essential - it's just preferred! :)

Maestro
29.07.2006, 13:24
Treating the good lady to a day out Kev? Whatever next!

Would have been there but unfortunately the band are engaged to play at the final night of the CAMRA Norwich Beer Festival!! What makes it worse is we will only just have recovered from having played there on the Wednesday night!

She aint a bad old gal really mate, so she deserves a treat :wink:

ian perks
29.07.2006, 16:47
Yes i will be there first time in about 14 years have always gone to the Open but could not go this year so its the Nationals for me had seat booked ages ago;
Door 3
Stalls H
Row 3
Seats 24&25:clap:

Cornishwomble
29.07.2006, 20:48
Door 3
Stalls H
Row 3
Seats 24&25:clap:

You must have some butt on you if you need 2 seats! :eek:

Redhorn
29.07.2006, 21:14
Booked me ticket for the RAH this year , will be in a box with MRSH , Aardvark and....

ME! :)

sugarandspice
29.07.2006, 22:05
I'll go with you!!

:)

Well that was the plan?!
My mum even wants to come as she wants to go the RAH again! Hmmm, that would be interesting!!

ian perks
30.07.2006, 16:43
You must have some butt on you if you need 2 seats! :eek:
Wrong Roy there will be 2 people going in two seperate seats:tup