PDA

View Full Version : The Best Team You Have Seen

ian perks
18.06.2006, 13:17
Who are the best team(s) you have seen so far:
For me Argentina and Holland

Cornishwomble
18.06.2006, 14:47
Argentina , but whether they can play like that against better opposition remains to be seen.

madandcrazytromboneguy
19.06.2006, 00:26
NOT ENGLAND! LOL

argentina's passing is brilliant and the talent for midfield and attack they have is world class.

i still feel theres more to come from brazil too, there group hasnt really tested them, hense why they aint played to their maximum potential.

the idealistic final for me would be brazil vs argentina, it would be a quality match!

Cornishwomble
19.06.2006, 08:52
NOT ENGLAND! LOL

i still feel theres more to come from brazil too, there group hasnt really tested them, hense why they aint played to their maximum potential.

The same could be said for England in their group, yet they get slated!

TheMusicMan
19.06.2006, 11:02
The same could be said for England in their group, yet they get slated!I see max points from two games, with zero goals against. So far so good to me!

Bungle
19.06.2006, 11:44

I think Australia was quite a test for them, they must be kicking themselves with the missed chances. If Brazil had gone a goal down it might have been different. At the moment I don't think any team has to fear Brazil.

Andy Moore
19.06.2006, 13:37
Spain, but I didn't see Argentina or Holland. We've not see the best of Brazil yet, but I maintain that they they won't win the tournament.

2nd man down
19.06.2006, 13:44
Argentina so far...just WOW!! :wow

Talk about hitting the ground running...lets hope they've peaked!

dyl
20.06.2006, 00:16
Best team performance = Argentina vs S&M. But there's something about the Spanish squad - they have such an array of talent in their whole squad. Tonight they brought on Raul, Joaquin & Fabregas who weren't 'good enough to start' apparently, and they still have the likes of Iniesta, Salgado & Albelda on the bench.

Mind you, Argentina had a subs bench that consisted of Messi, Aimar, Milito, Tevez etc.

At the moment, it's hard to see the winner coming from outside these two squads.