PDA

View Full Version : Vicki Reynolds – Polysteel - “It was amaaazing”

Di
13.05.2006, 14:50
tMP caught up with Vicki as she came of stage and asked what she thought of Polysteels’ performance.

When asked to give a quote, Vicki simply replied “It was amaaazing, a great experience and I loved it”.

When we finished, Philip just shouted “YES”. The band are really happy with the performance and the cheering and whistling when we finished was great. All we can do now is wait for the results.

Vickitorious
14.05.2006, 17:49
Didn't get much sense out of me did you!? :rolleyes:

True the little I did say though - it WAS amazing and I did LOVE IT! Hehe! :biggrin:

TheMusicMan
14.05.2006, 18:28
Didn't get much sense out of me did you!? :rolleyes:

True the little I did say though - it WAS amazing and I did LOVE IT! Hehe! :biggrin:Nope... we didn't did we....:rolleyes:

jim
14.05.2006, 20:37
nothing ever changes vivki!

Quote of the weekend:
'so any requests for hymn tunes?'

yes please mr harper what about jingle bells!

'maby not maby silent night istead!!' just ask viki about that one! u had to be there!

Vickitorious
14.05.2006, 22:36
Theres been a lot of quotes from this weekend hasn't there!? :rolleyes: Lol!!

Yep, playing silent night in the middle of may was quite legendary :clap:

TheMusicMan
14.05.2006, 22:44
There's only one person on the face of the planet who I could have predicted with 100% accuracy would choose Jingle Bells or Silent Night when asked for a warm up suggestion by a top class MD in a top class band.

Go Vic.... go girl....

Vickitorious
14.05.2006, 23:10
There's only one person on the face of the planet who I could have predicted with 100% accuracy would choose Jingle Bells or Silent Night when asked for a warm up suggestion by a top class MD in a top class band.

Go Vic.... go girl....

Actually Mr Music Man... It wasn't me!! :eek: How dare you just asssume that! :eek:

Someone from the band said we should because the bar still had xmas decorations up.. I just merely agreed and pushed the idea forward...:rolleyes:

jim
15.05.2006, 13:57
Nope... we didn't did we....:rolleyes:
ps: John dont forget to let me know about July, you will probebly rember what im on about. Sorry off the topic.

Chris Hicks
15.05.2006, 14:11
nothing ever changes vivki!

Quote of the weekend:
'so any requests for hymn tunes?'

yes please mr harper what about jingle bells!

'maby not maby silent night istead!!' just ask viki about that one! u had to be there!

also vicki said she is the fat lady that sings when its all over!!! :tongue:

Sopmaestro
17.05.2006, 13:31
All I can say is bring on Pagannini. No not the fat bloke thats Pavarotti !!!