PDA

View Full Version : Odd page numbering?

Fishsta
18.12.2002, 15:52
It seems that at a certain number of replies, the page numbering in topics isn't quite right.

I went into "View New Posts", and the latest post was by "Icklesop" in the topic "What band do you play for", which was listed as being 5 pages long.

Icklesop's message wasn't there.

Went back to the "View New Posts" and used the "go to last post" button instead of the page number.

From there, I was taken into "page 6 of 5" of the topic, with Icklesop's post now visible.

Might be worth having a look at this.

rutty
18.12.2002, 16:56
I think it's a phpBB bug, cos that happens with another forum I post on too. Not sure if there's a fix for it or not. I'll have a look on the phpBB2 site tomorrow, off home in a few minutes.

rutty
18.12.2002, 16:57
http://www.themouthpiece.com/viewtopic.php?t=75&start=75

I think once you've viewed the 6th page and closed it again the fault clears.

*edit* ....or not...... :roll: :cry:

sparkling_quavers
18.12.2002, 17:07
I think it's a phpBB bug, cos that happens with another forum I post on too. Not sure if there's a fix for it or not. I'll have a look on the phpBB2 site tomorrow, off home in a few minutes.

What you actually go home Dave?

rutty
19.12.2002, 09:19

What you actually go home Dave?

Oh yes... gotta put in the practise on my cornet at some point *cough* 8)