PDA

View Full Version : tMP "... on the Spot" interview with Alan Morrison

TheMusicMan
26.02.2006, 15:56
http://www.themouthpiece.com/images/on_the_spot_alan3.giftMP "... on the Spot" interview with Alan Morrison

A BIG welcome to you to tMP's very first live "... on the Spot" interview event - many thanks for attending.

Doors will be opening in here at 17:00 GMT prompt, when Alan will be online personally answering all your questions. You can ask Alan about playing, technique, conducting, adjudication - and even his epic performance up 'with the Gods' in the rafters of the RAH in 1992; but please don't forget that Alan is adjudicating at several of the regional qualifiers this year, so in fairness to all bands competing at those events he is unable to asnwer specific questions relating to the this.

http://www.themouthpiece.com/images/alan_morrison.jpgPlease also be aware that once you submit a question, if it is selected as one of those Alan will have time to answer, you won't see it until Alan has actually responded to it - and we may have many to deal with. So don't panic if you are wondering why your question has suddenly disappeared!!

We have had a good response from members who are unable to make it onlilne this afternoon, but as I said in the announcement, priority will be given to tMP'ers submitting questions during the event.

We hope you very much enjoy this new exciting event - which will I am sure will be the first of many.

tMP team

TheMusicMan
26.02.2006, 19:35
Well... some excellent questions submitted during this last hour, and some superb answers from Alan too.

Thanks to everyone who joined us in our 1st "... on the Spot" event, and a huge thank you from everyone here must go to Alan for giving freely of his time to answer your questions. Thank you Alan from all of us here at tMP.

For those tMP'ers who submitted a question, but didn't yet see an answer - please hang in there!! Alan did time and a half for us today, and promises he will get around to answering all the remaining questions in time.

Thanks everyone.

Di
26.02.2006, 20:04
I'd like to add my thanks to that Alan. What a great sport, fielding previously unseen questions and answering .... on the spot. Thanks for making our first interview a great success. :clap:

And John! From an idea to an interview in a week! Well done that man too. Take a bow Sir. ;):clap: