PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU!!

leisa
17.09.2003, 17:21
heya!!!

Just thought i'd say a quick thank you to Mark and Roger for my prizes for the open prediction!

the CD came this mornin i am listen to it as i rite!! I't s top!!!
and the music came yesterday and looks brill!! i will hopefully be takin it to band tomorrow night!!

so thank yooou!! :lol: :) :D

TheMusicMan
17.09.2003, 17:38
... bet you're glad you signed up then Leisa yeah... :)

Spread the word to everyone.... :)

markyboy
17.09.2003, 19:26
You're very welcome!!

IckleSop
17.09.2003, 19:59
heya!!!

Just thought i'd say a quick thank you to Mark and Roger for my prizes for the open prediction!

the CD came this mornin i am listen to it as i rite!! I't s top!!!
and the music came yesterday and looks brill!! i will hopefully be takin it to band tomorrow night!!

so thank yooou!! :lol: :) :D

Nice one leisa(let me borrow the Cd hee hee)

leisa
17.09.2003, 20:35
... bet you're glad you signed up then Leisa yeah... :)

Spread the word to everyone.... :)

of course!!!!!! need to get more people addicted!!! :wink: :)

Seedhouse
22.10.2003, 10:06
What was the CD???

leisa
22.10.2003, 11:07
What was the CD???

prelude- top CD id definatly recmmend it brilliant solos (JJ etc :P ) it has not been out of my CD player :D

Seedhouse
22.10.2003, 11:44
Cool! Who's the band that's playing on it??

leisa
22.10.2003, 11:51
Cool! Who's the band that's playing on it??

oops sorry forgot to put that hehe its pennine, and they are great!!! top CD it has some really good stuff on it too vitae lux, slaughter on 10th ave etc....

rogers do re mi is really good too!! we played it through at band the other day!!

Seedhouse
22.10.2003, 12:11
Slaughter on the 10th Avenue???? Sounds like a horror movie!

Euph-Bari
22.10.2003, 18:16

i think it is from that kinda film - or musical summat like that - we play it at our band!

SoloBaritone
23.10.2003, 15:45
Leisa, what do you think of the trombone solo? (Good comments please, I share a house with her!!)

Jayne

leisa
24.10.2003, 08:24
Leisa, what do you think of the trombone solo? (Good comments please, I share a house with her!!)

Jayne

hehe Blue John? the fact that i remembered the name meanss it were top!! *memory like a sive(sp??)* Yeh it were really good she was good at the concert the other week too...tis good to see a female trom player you dont see many theres nearly a full section at pennine!!!

so my verdict=top!!! :)

:tup

MICKTHEEUPH
24.10.2003, 09:53
Leisa,

Are you on commission for selling Pennine CDs. I'll bet all you ever listen to is JJ playing Share My Yolk?? The lad's in fine form for Pontins and the perils of Festival Music, hope you'll be there to shout us (him) on. Good luck to everybody taking part!

Mike

leisa
24.10.2003, 10:46
Leisa,

Are you on commission for selling Pennine CDs. I'll bet all you ever listen to is JJ playing Share My Yolk?? The lad's in fine form for Pontins and the perils of Festival Music, hope you'll be there to shout us (him) on. Good luck to everybody taking part!

Mike

what is this :shock: i think u all have the wrong impression....i just like JJ's playing!!! :shock: :wink:

I shall be there on the front row (again) cheering you all on!! If anyone would like to offor me any commission i would be more than happy to sell those brilliant CD's GOOD LUCK!!!! :lol:

:guiness

PeterBale
24.10.2003, 10:51
i think it is from that kinda film - or musical summat like that - we play it at our band!

Slaughter on 10th Avenue was a ballet score, written by Richard Rodgers - not a horror movie, but gangsters, with the "three Blind Mice" tune depicting the arrival of the cops :!: :wink: :lol:

markyboy
24.10.2003, 23:48
[quote="MICKTHEEUPH"]Leisa,
Are you on commission for selling Pennine CDs. I'll bet all you ever listen to is JJ playing Share My Yolk??
Share my 'Yolk'????
I think you mean 'Share my Yoke'!!!
'Share my Yolk' was the time JJ's Mum made him two boiled eggs for breakfast last week and he couldn't manage to eat them both, having gone overboard on toatie soldiers!
The question that followed was ,' Share my Yolk?' to another of his family at the table.
Hope this clears any confusion!!!