PDA

View Full Version : A rather sad landmark it has to be said.

2nd man down
20.12.2005, 12:39
POST 8000!!!!!!

Woohoo!! :icon_cheesygrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_razz: :icon_wink:

Di
20.12.2005, 12:40
Took your time didn't you? :icon_rolleyes:

2nd man down
20.12.2005, 12:44
Took your time didn't you? :icon_rolleyes:

hmph. :icon_evil: *wind taken completely out of sails* :icon_sad:

yeah, sorry Mrs "lets spend 18 months in bed pretending there's something wrong with me and cashing in as much sympathy as I can while posting several gazzillion times a day".

Did I say that out loud?

he he, still luv ya really mom. And someone else posted that up there, not me. :icon_rolleyes:

DublinBass
20.12.2005, 13:04
yeah, sorry Mrs "lets spend 18 months in bed pretending there's something wrong with me and cashing in as much sympathy as I can while posting several gazzillion times a day".

Did I say that out loud?

What's that I smell in the air??? Another courtcase ;)

The Cornet King
21.12.2005, 15:21
What's that I smell in the air??? Another courtcase ;)

I can hear Will the Sec shouting Boston Legal already!:icon_cheesygrin:

And yes Crawf unfortunately with a post count of averaging over 12 posts a day, surely 2nd only to the mighty Peter Bale it is stupendously sad...:terrier

2nd man down
21.12.2005, 15:25
I can hear Will the Sec shouting Boston Legal already!:icon_cheesygrin:

And yes Crawf unfortunately with a post count of averaging over 12 posts a day, surely 2nd only to the mighty Peter Bale it is stupendously sad...:terrier

No, you wanna check out Yonhee, she has an average of about 165 posts a day, and most of them say "I don't get that!" LOL

HBB
21.12.2005, 17:55
LOL. How true is that Crawfy!

yonhee
21.12.2005, 19:12
No, you wanna check out Yonhee, she has an average of about 165 posts a day, and most of them say "I don't get that!" LOL
OI! Shut up! :icon_evil:

Well done by the way :icon_razz:

super_sop
21.12.2005, 20:32
well done Crawfy!!!!

HorniKaz
21.12.2005, 20:35
Strange how we congratulate each other on being proper saddos!! :icon_redface:

Its a good job your bosses are very understanding Crawfy! Sorry..... what was that?? They're not!!!!! Best keep it hush hush then that you spend nearly all day on here rather than generating lots of business!! :icon_cheesygrin:

Anyhow............ CONGRATS YOU SADDO!!! :icon_smile:

Hell's_Trombone
21.12.2005, 21:50
well done my little friend...but im surprised its taken you this long. afterall, its not like you spend every day from 9-5 on here is it?? :tongue: lol!! but i'll forgive you cos i can always count on you for a midday chat if i ever need one!!!!! :biggrin: