PDA

View Full Version : hi

deb tenor horn
04.11.2005, 21:20
Hi, Im Deb, got roped into playing with tmp band an sat, which was very enjoyable(although v. loud at rehearsal), with lots of new music! Vicki played fantastic, makes you feel like giving up.

Used to play horn with Blackley band years ago and gave up completly to have the kids, but lil horn player (my eldest daughter) got me playing again (after 11 years) ,because she wanted to learn and I couldnt resist playing.
Now play with Denton band, which we have only just started contesting with, (so used to coming last at the moment), but we nearly have a full band now, and the only way is up!!:)

Just Crazy
04.11.2005, 22:03
Hiya Deb

Welcome to Tmp,

It was nice to see you at pontins.

Will the Sec
04.11.2005, 22:53
Hi, Debby.

Which of the photos in the gallery is you?

Will

Ruthless
05.11.2005, 11:26
Hi, Im Deb, got roped into playing with tmp band an sat, which was very enjoyable(although v. loud at rehearsal), with lots of new music! Vicki played fantastic, makes you feel like giving up.

Good to see you on here.
Don't think like that when you hear a fantastic player!!! I find hearing people like Vicki inspires me even more to do my best.

sterlingsop
05.11.2005, 11:46
Hi Deb, nice to make contact with another ex-Blackleyite!! I thought I saw you last week, hope all's well?

HorniKaz
05.11.2005, 14:53
Hi Deb

It was great to see you again after all those years. You haven'e changed a bit. I remember looking up to you when I was sat down on 2nd horn & you were on solo back int old days :tongue: Talk about a blast from the past.

Anyhows...... WELCOME!!! Prepare to be overwhelmed by everythng & everyone on here. There are some truly great people to meet. :clap:

Karen xx