PDA

View Full Version : tMP in Harrogate for National Finals...

TheMusicMan
22.09.2005, 11:14
http://www.themouthpiece.com/images/tmp_news_icon.gif tMP will be at Harrogate for the National Finals - come and say hi!

Yup, if you are wondering what the people behind the scenes here at tMP actually look like, or if you would like to just come along and say hi, feel free to do so as we're at Harrogate for the 1st through 4th Section National Finals this weekend.

We'll be actively promoting tMP somewhere amongst the trade stands, and will be able to chat to you about what we do, what we are going to be doing, and how you can contribute etc. So, if you see us, remember we're only human (well... apart from RT that is...;)) please do come across, introduce yourselves, and say hello yeah.

Several of the tMP team will be there throughout the course of the day, and we're all very much looking forward to seeing the many tMP'ers who we already know, and many more who we don't yet know but hopefully soon will... Good luck to all the bands participating this weekend, see you there :tup

PS: don't forget to get your entries into the tMP Prediction Competition before it's too late... link at top of page.

UncleStreaky
22.09.2005, 11:27
Great! Look forward to meeting you guys on Saturday.

If you get a chance - come and hear Norfolk Wherry in the 4th section and let us know how you think we get on!

Mike

TheMusicMan
22.09.2005, 11:29
Now then Mike... if you were to come along and say "Hi, I am Mike Thorn"... you'd get a blank look, wheras if you were to say, "Hi, I am UncleStreaky"... then we'll know straight away who you are yeah... :):)

UncleStreaky
22.09.2005, 12:16
Now then Mike... if you were to come along and say "Hi, I am Mike Thorn"... you'd get a blank look, wheras if you were to say, "Hi, I am UncleStreaky"... then we'll know straight away who you are yeah... :):)

I hope that's only because of my tMP ID, rather than through any dubious reputation!:oops:

ian perks
22.09.2005, 16:20
Will not be at Finals this year.

However Roger sat by me last Saturday at the OPEN as he brought the spare ticket i had:tup
know him from Telford Band many many moons ago

imthemaddude
22.09.2005, 17:40
I'll come and say hello - will be there early to play. whoo hoooo. Been bouncing around school in a vickitorious sort of way all day.

Straightmute
22.09.2005, 19:26
I might just drag myself out of grumpy corner and come and say hello.

Do say: "there's a pint at the bar for you David!"
Don't say: "it's a shame your band didn't qualify, with the Finals being on your doorstep and all..."

D

TheMusicMan
22.09.2005, 20:11
Don't say: "it's a shame your band didn't qualify, with the Finals being on your doorstep and all..."

D

How about: "it's a shame your band didn't qualify, with the Finals being on your doorstep and all... fancy a pint?"

Di
22.09.2005, 20:17
How about: "it's a shame your band didn't qualify, with the Finals being on your doorstep and all... fancy a pint?"

Naughty naughty, thats tormenting! :tongue:

imthemaddude
22.09.2005, 20:18
Yay why don't you visit tmm after you've heard us play? hehehe

I might just drag myself out of grumpy corner and come and say hello.

D

Bob Thompson
22.09.2005, 21:52
BBA will be there, looking forwad to meeting you.
cheers
Bob

Straightmute
22.09.2005, 22:49

So long as you are prepared to put up with the grumpy speech which I have to trot out for the non-banding locals (that goes along the lines of 'now that we're playing in the Championship Section we're no longer eligible to qualify for the lower section finals...') I will take you up on that pint!

Cheers John. ;)

HorniKaz
23.09.2005, 00:03
I might be too shy to come over & say hello John!! :tongue:

WoodenFlugel
23.09.2005, 01:05
I might be too shy to come over & say hello John!! :tongue:

Yeah right...:roll:

I might just make it up to Harrogate on Saturday :p

I'm intending to spend at least sometime loitering around the tMP stand, if you see me/us come and say hello. I might not be too talkative before we play (and there's a possiblity I'd be sick on your shoes due to nerves...;) ) but after I'm OK - please do come and say hello on the stand - its always good to put faces and real names to usernames.

TheMusicMan
23.09.2005, 01:10
I might be too shy to come over & say hello John!! :tongue: ... and pigs might fly Kaz... besides, I want to see your Florida tan :biggrin:

Steve
23.09.2005, 09:25
As you are on a PR mission for the forum, do you want me to say hi from a distance? hehe

Dont supose you could get a pitch in the wetherspoons could you? Gauranteed to see you guys that way :)