PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!

Sharpy
13.09.2005, 21:54
Hello tMPers!!

My names Richard Sharp and am a Trombone player in the Royal Marines based in Scotland. Im also the Resident Conductor of Tullis Russel Mills Band based in Glenrothes.

I started playing about 17 years ago in Porthywaen Silver Band and only left them when I went to University to Salford. Since then Ive played for Walkden Silver, Greenway Selectus, Stalybridge Old, Lucketts and Clackmannan and District.

If anybody from those bands remembers me then drop me a pm as it would be great to catch up with any of you!! And anyone who used to play for Shropshire County Brass Band, anyone here remember Mike Denny?!

Laters!

Sharpy

HorniKaz
21.09.2005, 11:29
I'm going to say HELLO even if nobody else does!!

HELLO!!!!! ;)

Rapier
21.09.2005, 12:15
Always willing to say 'hello' to a man who took an Eagle at Talevera!

Sorry, apparently you're not THAT Richard Sharpe! OK. Always willing to say 'hello' to a Bootneck.

(My old Dad was a Booty Bugle Sergeant for 26 years)

horny pixie
21.09.2005, 19:14
hello sharpy, nice to see you at the eisteddfodI remember you from Porthywaen so don't feel sad
if your going to the national championships this weekend i hope to see you there:rolleyes:

mad_female
25.09.2005, 12:34
Yes Sharpy I remember you from your days with the Marches School band and the music department am dram stuff too.....god it seems so long ago now.

Rhian

AlanD
09.10.2005, 15:54
Hey Richard, just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the hard work your doing at Tullis Russell Mills Band, after the concert on Friday night you can see how much the band has come on since you have taken over!