PDA

View Full Version : Brass Band Aid CD - with competition!

Bob Thompson
03.09.2005, 09:38
At long last the Brass Band Aid CD has arrived.
There are literally thousands of them in my Kitchen and Steve's loft.............we would be extremely grateful, indeed our partners may even move back in with us, if you would be so kind as to start purchasing some!

Sales are going really well and we've only had them one day.
You can purchase them direct from us or via the outlets on our website www.brassbandaid.com.

If you pre ordered your CD it should be with you in the next few days.

Let us know what you think,leave some comments on the website, nice ones only !!
Have a good read of the booklet, there is lots of information in there about BBA and as far as I can see only one speeeling errror on the whole thing, but will you spot it? Perhaps a prize for the first one to spot the error.

Actualy thats a good idea, ok, the first person to spot the error and to leave the answer on our website on or after the 1st October (to allow as many people as possible a chance to win), with a contact e mail will win the following prizes;

Brand new, unopened, double DVD of the 2004 British Open Brass Band Championships and a Now thats What I call Brass, double CD, courtesy of World of Brass

Look forward to hearing from you soooooooon.....pleeeeeeease! I want my house back.....smiles
Bob

*NB, it must be the spelling error we have found!! I bet there are lots now that everyone is studying it hard!!

Di
04.09.2005, 15:39
What a great idea!

Stickied!

Bob Thompson
04.09.2005, 15:41
Nice one Din
cheers
bob
ps,
do you want to buy a copy.....smiles

Di
04.09.2005, 16:38
Got my order in. Come on peoples, help Bob clear his kitchen and attic out, order to BBA CD today. :clap:

Bob Thompson
01.10.2005, 00:45
Well the BBA CD spelling error competition is over, the winner posted on the BBA website and e mailed me at approx 23 seconds after midnight!

However, in addution to foonding the error we had iduntified, thay spatted severul others, moking us look like right plenkers on the speeealling tests!!

I will pest the wunners details liter today, whale dine, hope you enjoyed.

cheers Bap

Di
01.10.2005, 01:32
Oooh darn it. I forgot all about this. :(

Well done whoever the mystery winner is. ;)

Rare Clare
01.10.2005, 13:04
Hi ya i have just purchased my cd it looks good and i will enjoy listening ti it.

super_sop
01.10.2005, 13:16
ill be picking my copy up tomorrow at wychaven, off the Thornes Music trade stand.

ooOOOoooo ps clare, i think its time to update your user name now your on the front row!:wink::tup

flower girl
01.10.2005, 18:59
got mine bout 10 days ago, (a pressie from my other half) its awsome. It was great meeting you guys at the finals. AND I'D JUST LIKE TO SAY BOB.... THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH VALVE PLAYERS!!!!! (he knows what i mean)lisa XXX

Bob Thompson
02.10.2005, 00:27
You are right, there isn't anything wriong with valvers, well nothing that a stick of dynamite could'nt remedy, if you know what I mean!..................smiles

Sliders rule.
Bob

Bob Thompson
02.10.2005, 00:45
PS, it would be great if you could feed your positive comments re the CD onto the comments section on the bba website.
cheers
Bob
www.brassbandaid.com

Bob Thompson
03.10.2005, 17:13
John Farrar from Chelmsford, aka 'tmp Bariman' ,has won the BBA CD spelling competition, the Highlights from the British Open, dopuble DVD are on there way.

John, who already has a copy of the other prize that was up for grabs has generously donated it back to BBA for a future event.
Nice one John.
Cheers
Bob