PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Baritone Elvis

Red Elvis
25.07.2005, 15:26
Afternoon all !

Real name is Phil , I'm 35 and live and work in Central London where I am a senior nurse in a cardiac hospital.

Been involved with bands for years and years , originally with the SA and for the last year or so playing baritone with Becontree Brass after a few years of not playing.

When I'm not working or playing I am into rugby ( prefer league , but watching / playing union down here , come on the Harlequins !!!) , football (Leeds Utd and Leyton Orient ) , lefty politics and beer. Oh yes , beer mmmmmm. In fact most of my time I spend with beer!!

Also a big fan of the King , Mr Elvis Aaron Presley , on whom I am currently basing my waisltline on ( think 76 Vegas Elvis , not 68 jumpsuit version!!).

Spend way too much time on tmp when I should be working but have made some good friends around the place through it.Joined just over a year ago.

DublinBass
25.07.2005, 16:10
...and if you're ever in the London City Centre...Phil is quite friendly and willing to meet you at the King & Queens just North of Oxford Street.

Really a nice guy!! (Sorry we didn't get to pop by one more time before we left :( )

TheMusicMan
25.07.2005, 16:11
...and if you're ever in the London City Centre...Phil is quite friendly and willing to meet you at the King & Queens just North of Oxford Street.

Really a nice guy!! (Sorry we didn't get to pop by one more time before we left :( )
Hey Pat, are you back in the US now then...?

Straightmute
25.07.2005, 17:37
I discovered at a recent pub quiz that Elvis was one of a surprisingly large number of famous people to die in the bathroom. It just amused me that 'The King' should pass away seated on the throne. Sorry.

D