PDA

View Full Version : Whit Friday Photos!!

paddo
24.05.2005, 19:04
Just a short message to let all the bandspersons out there that took part in last friday nights whit march's at Uppermill & Delph. All photos from both venues are now on www.brassbandphotos.com for viewing & purchase.

Thanks to all bands that took part and hope you did not get too drunk.

Mark (paddo)

HBB
24.05.2005, 19:51
hehe... out of 27 photos, you got precisely none of me! :D

The Cornet King
24.05.2005, 19:56
Some crackers of the tMP band. The Uppermill ones at:

http://www.brassbandphotos.com/-/brassbandphotos/gallery.asp?cat=14701

All the action photo's and even one of Roger laughing! Wonder which split that was then... :confused:

The Delph ones at:

http://www.brassbandphotos.com/-/brassbandphotos/gallery.asp?cat=14505

Lovely selection to be going at! ;)

The Cornet King
24.05.2005, 20:01
Come to think of it, looking at those explains who the person was who came right up to me, took a photo during the cornet solo bit and nearly blinded me with the flash! :p Excellent photo's :tup

I'll sleep better tonight :biggrin:

paddo
24.05.2005, 20:04
sorry about the flash mate, that was my understudy at uppermill.

hope no harm was done.....

geordiecolin
24.05.2005, 23:36
Once again, in a picture almost identical to one my dad took at Durham Big Meeting last year, I have my jacket all cobbled up!! Doh.

The Cornet King
24.05.2005, 23:42
sorry about the flash mate, that was my understudy at uppermill.

hope no harm was done.....

None what so ever...if you'd have given me warning i'd have put on my best pose! :p

Its a great collection of photo's you've got there. Keep up the good work! :tup

Steve
25.05.2005, 01:02
Come to think of it, looking at those explains who the person was who came right up to me, took a photo during the cornet solo bit and nearly blinded me with the flash! :p Excellent photo's :tup

I'll sleep better tonight :biggrin:

I had the same at Delph during tMps performance, fortunately pictures of the "bone of satan" are never published as it is just not brass banding!! 2 results at Delph in one day I guess

paddo
25.05.2005, 02:14
I had the same at Delph during tMps performance, fortunately pictures of the "bone of satan" are never published as it is just not brass banding!! 2 results at Delph in one day I guess

that was not us at delph guys, no flash was used all night. Spectators and Malcolm from 4bars rest was though.......

2nd man down
25.05.2005, 08:30
I want to know hoe every time there's a photo with me in it I'm blowing water out and not playing!??!?!? :biggrin: Hmmmm...maybe that tells me something. :tongue:

Excellent photo's Paddo, I especially like the interest you took in Ploughboy's milk bottle crate! ;)

manx_yessir
25.05.2005, 11:22
I want to know hoe every time there's a photo with me in it I'm blowing water out and not playing!??!?!?

You actually look like your falling asleep! :roll: :hammer

becks164
25.05.2005, 11:56
im actually quite chuffed with my photo, with a different band this year but i look quite respectable in that one unlike last years think my dad might like this one!!!

drummergurl
25.05.2005, 13:07
hahaha :biggrin: the pic of me is great!!!

nice one of me at delph taking a picture of rainford... :tup

haha :tongue:

big phat bass boy
25.05.2005, 13:12
Great photos, saw a close up of me thought i'd left my second chin at home but it seens to follow me everywhere these days.

Steve
25.05.2005, 17:16
Great photos, saw a close up of me thought i'd left my second chin at home but it seens to follow me everywhere these days.

I thought it was leading you everywhere with the body doing the following!!

Cornishwomble
25.05.2005, 17:24
I want to know hoe every time there's a photo with me in it I'm blowing water out and not playing!??!?!? :biggrin: Hmmmm...maybe that tells me something. :tongue:

It has been noticed young man!

The photos are ace I quite like the way that Gimli's crate has been highlighted!

Naomi McFadyen
25.05.2005, 17:44
I looked through every single photo and thought they were all great! Some cracking pictures there :-) excellent.

shandy lee
25.05.2005, 23:44
Wow, How serious do I look playing a cornet, if only I had put that much concentration into music exams I may have bettered myself, Uppermill was fantastic. Great photos, Next time warn me and I will make sure I have a make- up artist on hand to touch me up!:tongue:

Straightmute
26.05.2005, 00:34
I don't remember signing a model release form! But there's lots I don't remember from last Friday, so I guess I must have done...

Great pictures Mark. I'm sure that you'll get some orders from our lot.

D

2nd man down
26.05.2005, 08:34
I have a make- up artist on hand to touch me up!:tongue:

All together now, in an Aiden styleee... BLEURGH!!! :eek:

stephen2001
27.05.2005, 16:33
Some crackers of the tMP band. The Uppermill ones at:

http://www.brassbandphotos.com/-/brassbandphotos/gallery.asp?cat=14701

All the action photo's and even one of Roger laughing! Wonder which split that was then... :confused:
! ;)

I think it's probably me (again!) forgetting to swap my music over so nearly ended up playing the road march on the stand.

I really didn't have a good night did I!! :p

cornetgirl
01.06.2005, 00:21
I don't know - thought you had some very good notes on parts!!! :-)

Rach x
PS: photos are great although why do I always look slightly odd with a flugel????

Straightmute
01.06.2005, 00:35
PS: photos are great although why do I always look slightly odd with a flugel????

It could be the flugel! How do you look without it? :)

D x

cornetgirl
01.06.2005, 00:39
Hmmm...............even odder....................haven't you seen the tMP Gallery from the wedding???

Rach x