PDA

View Full Version : What do points make?

mikelyons
16.01.2005, 20:09
Can I ask how the reputation points are actually accrued? I have a list of about 10 people who have given me reputation, but I don't have any points?

Can you explain the system please, or point me in the right diection if it has already been explained? I know I'm thick, so please be nice to me. :)

Also, how much reputation do we have to give to other people before we can give some more to someone we've already given it to?

ScrapingtheBottom
17.01.2005, 16:39
I think the number of rep points you can dish out is proportional to your own rep and your post count.

Personally, with my experience of other boards, rep system is open to abuse and doesn't have any real point.

Cornishwomble
17.01.2005, 17:18
Personally, with my experience of other boards, rep system is open to abuse and doesn't have any real point.
Especially if your posts aren't popular with others! ;)

brasscrest
17.01.2005, 17:23
I have decided that the points have no point, and so I shall ignore them vigorously.

Cornishwomble
17.01.2005, 17:24
You do have a point there!

mikelyons
18.01.2005, 22:47
As the appointee of this apparently pointless post may I point out to readers that all points have now been covered and the recent gales of uproarious glee which have haled from all points of the compass may now ceaste.

I would now like to issue an all points bulletin for the whereabouts of Mr D. Payn, of points Northern to throw in his two pen'north. :)

Gentlepersons of the Southern counties should not be encouraged to apply ;)

Roger Thorne
18.01.2005, 23:02
Point taken!

;)

kate_the_horn
18.01.2005, 23:55
what is the point of having a point count if the point count isnt taken into account?!

will tmp EVER be saved again!?

kel x

(its a tmp adventure)