PDA

View Full Version : Nomination: General favourite poster - tMP Users Choice Award

TheMusicMan
19.11.2004, 23:11
Please nominate who is your favorite poster and who should be the recipient of the 'tMP Users Choice Award' on tMP during the last 12 months.

Please ensure you make absolutely clear who you nominate.

To make your nomination, please simply reply to this thread or to nominate anonymously simply PM John, Roger, Rach, Neal, Peter, Dyl or Ian who will then add your nomination to the list.

Maestro
20.11.2004, 09:14
Got to be DP

super_sop
20.11.2004, 11:36
has to be mumsie for me!

Di
20.11.2004, 13:08
has to be mumsie for me!
Aww thanks Craigy, but i'm mostly a random poster these days. ;)

I think i'd like to second DP who keeps us well and truly entertained with all his quizzes and anagrams and anecdotes. :-D

cornetgirl
20.11.2004, 13:45
2ndmandown gets my nomination!

Rach x

2nd man down
20.11.2004, 14:25
Aww, thanks Rach!! :D

Has to be a toss up between Big Twigge and Dave Payn for me, my vote goes for Big Twigge, just for pure randomness.

Naomi McFadyen
20.11.2004, 14:35
Defo Dave Payn :)

Cornishwomble
20.11.2004, 15:29
2nd Man Down, if only for his Virtual Charades!

Big Twigge
20.11.2004, 15:35
the person I was going to nominate has already been nominated so I can just shhh til voting now!

kate_the_horn
20.11.2004, 22:06
2nd man down- ure a legend!

Jan H
20.11.2004, 22:08
I'll nominate MikeLyons for this one...

kate_the_horn
20.11.2004, 22:12
timbloke deseves his mention (being drunk online, terrible!!)

kkx

mikelyons
21.11.2004, 09:27
I'll nominate MikeLyons for this one...
Thank you Jan. :oops:

My personal vote goes to DP, though. Pity there can't be runners-up prizes:-(

Dave Payn
21.11.2004, 13:55
Thank you Jan. :oops:

My personal vote goes to DP, though. Pity there can't be runners-up prizes:-(

Hey, give someone else a chance, I won it last year! :-) (I'm joking, folks! But joking aside just for one minute, I'm genuinely flattered! After all those rubbish jokes I put on here, too! :-))

Can we nominate more than one for now? I'd like to nominate several, and then take some time to deliberate which one of those I'd eventually choose:

For instance.

Mike Lyons (all round good egg as his sig describes and incredible association addict)
2nd man down (legendary 'excellent thread' starter. Charades was just inspired!)
WhatSharp (Dedication to Happy tMP day is admirable!)
Lynchie (for his continued sharp observations)
Peter Bale (for consistently replying to my quiz threads, wise words and puns. Are we allowed to vote for mods here or is that a separate thread? Not read them all at the time of writing. If so tMM for his brainchild in the first place and starting a truly touching 'farewell' thread for me!! :))
Straightmute (His eloquent and lucid contributions mark him out as someone with a deep understanding of the brass world in general. Always has an opinion worth noting)

In fact, can't I just nominate everybody for making this forum the incredible success and friendly atmosphere it generates? :) :) This is just too difficult to pick one out! ;-)

WhatSharp?
21.11.2004, 20:21
WhatSharp (Dedication to Happy tMP day is admirable!)
Wow I'm touched ... < rushes off to do Happy tMP day for this weekend :oops: >

lottie4744
21.11.2004, 21:52
Definatley Big Twigge just for her absolute total randomness!

lynchie
21.11.2004, 21:58
In fact, can't I just nominate everybody for making this forum the incredible success and friendly atmosphere it generates? :) :) This is just too difficult to pick one out! ;-)
That island air is sending you soft Dave... I think everyone I would have considered has been nominated already, so I'll sit back and watch.

Nuke
21.11.2004, 22:40
yea shes been nominated already but dinie gets my vote.

Lil Miss
22.11.2004, 05:27
Dave Payn.....cause we had a erm...interesting conversation after a certain person wrote a certain word that had a double meaning......:rolleyes: :-D
He's sooo funny and always makes me laugh, when i'm online that is...

Dave Payn
24.11.2004, 14:43
That island air is sending you soft Dave... I think everyone I would have considered has been nominated already, so I'll sit back and watch.

I've always been soft, really... :-)

I shall now just deliberate as to where my final vote is going! ;-)

Jan H
29.11.2004, 22:29
I don't know whether this is the right category, but I think Woodenflugel should be nominated for all the work he put into trying to organzie the tMP dinner/dance...

mikelyons
30.11.2004, 19:28
As my nominee has already been nominated and seconded can I nominate Jan_h. He's ever such a nice bloke and he nominated me (I've always been in favour of mutual admiration :) ) Besides which his new avatar is very friendly looking and I like Belgian Beer (Hint....)

Can we nominate more than one person to each of these? There are far too many on my favourite posters list and I don't want to offend anyone by missing them out.

Jan H
30.11.2004, 23:41
As my nominee has already been nominated and seconded can I nominate Jan_h. He's ever such a nice bloke and he nominated me (I've always been in favour of mutual admiration :) ) Besides which his new avatar is very friendly looking and I like Belgian Beer (Hint....) Thanks!! :woo

You're always welcome for some beer-tasting, either here in Leuven (home of Stella Artois and the beer capital of Belgium :) ) or back at home in Achel (were there is an official Trappist brewery :) )

:rolleyes::-)