youth brass 2000 - join!!!!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by welcome2martonia, Jun 21, 2004.

1. welcome2martonia

welcome2martonia New Member

hey just a quick note, probably get told off for this but hey... I'm from a band called youth brass 2000, we're the french national open champions and we always do well at blackpool entertainment championships... just wondering if anyone out there wanted to join... fab band everyone's great and it's a great laugh... got a tour coming up which'll be good... Our conductor is Criss Jeans who's absolutely fantastic. Looking mainly for basses and perc but anyone under 19 can join...if you want to know more get in touch with me or look at the web site... www.youthbrass2000.com It'll be great to see new faces so come along and have fun!!!!!!!!!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    blackpool
    Criss Jeans
    youth brass
    french national open champions
    web site
  3. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Yeah go on, join em... easily the greatest youth band in the world... ever!* And if you join in time for the tour this year, not only will you have the pleasure of being in the same band as me... :roll: you also get to have a cracking time in Holland, possibly involving a short stay in a 5 star hotel, with sauna (oooo the sauna...) and swimming pool!

*This is not based on solid fact, rather the very valid opinion of myself and numerous other luminaries of the world...

4. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Yup i'll back this up! Having been in Youth Brass 2000 for a mere 3 months I have had so many great times with the band than I can remember some memorable for slightly obscure reasons! :? :lol:
    Playing under a conductor as fantastic as Chris Jeans is proving to be an unbeatable experience for me at the moment, as he inspires the band and I to play our best whenever he conducts us.
    So if you are a brass player under the age of 19 come along for a blow to see what you think! :wink:

5. stripybananas

stripybananas Member

Yep I'll back that one up too, fantastic band, any players up for doing it it'd be great to see you!

Lynchie your doing the tour? Who told you about the sauna? I guess it'll be better than skinning dipping in the Irish Sea in February eh Paul!
    lol

6. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Sauna... :shock:
    As in a "hot tub"... :p :roll: :wink: (Sam should understand!)

7. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Yeah I'm doing it... and after I enjoyed Saturday so much, I might see if I can borrow a bass trombone... :wink: I know all about the sauna... we've been there twice before! And yes, it probably does beat the Irish Sea in February (not that I'd know, not having ever been in the Irish Sea in february, naked or otherwise...)

8. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Can we keep this on Topic please :!:

9. welcome2martonia

welcome2martonia New Member

yeah guys, I make a thing to get people to join our FANTASTIC band and you start talking about naked swimming in the irish sea... tut tut... come to youth brass guys (getting back on topic) you can meet all us guys (if that's a good thing... yes of course it is... <<leads them into a self sense of security>> <<evil laugh>>) so come along ... not much more to say really!!!