Your Prayers are needed

Discussion in 'Obituaries - Unregistered visitors can post here' started by mikelyons, Feb 24, 2005.

1. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Still hoping and praying - keep making progress girl!

Rach x

2. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I cannot tell you how immensely happy I am to be able to announce the following:

Rebbecca is out of physical danger. She is walking, gabbling (nothing new, I assure you) and starting to handle a few chores that have suddenly become a bit more difficult than they used to be. Apparently, she has not yet pulled her head quite together over the happenings of the accident and there are a few side effects from the accident and surgery, but She is coping incredibly well.

Her parents have asked me to say the biggest thank you possible for your prayers, thoughts and kind wishes.

Considering that they were trying to decide funeral arrangements only a few weeks ago, they are almost speechless at this progress.

I would like to pass on my personal thanks to everyone. You are marvellous people.

3. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

That's great news, Mike - the family must be relieved. What with the news that Elise and her family are hoping to attend Saturday's concert it looks like rejoicing all round :clap:

4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Yes Mike, this is fantastic news and I am delighted for Rebecca and her family. Please do pass on my best regards to them all when you next see them, and please mention to them that everyone at tMP is very happy at being able to read this great news.

John & all @ tMP

5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Brilliant news!
    youmust all be so pleased.

6. sterlingsop

sterlingsop Member

Excellent news!! Thanks for keeping us posted.

7. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

Fantastic news! So glad to hear that she has recovered :)

8. Di

Di Active Member

Wahoo, go Rebecca! You show 'em what you're made of gal! :biggrin::clap:

9. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Great news Mike - please keep us informed on her progress.

;)

10. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Just to update everybody.

Rebecca is beginning to get her life back together. Apart froma small problem similar to tourette's syndrome, she seems almost back to her old self.

The swearing is more embarrassing than damaging so her parents are quite used to it now. She is allowed to go out of the hospital a couple of times a week and although her memory is still a bit flakey, I am reliably informed that she is working hard at getting back to normal.

11. Di

Di Active Member

Ditto what I said before, Way to go Rebecca. Keep going gal. :clap::clap:

12. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for the update, Mike, and it's good to hear she's progressing well. I'm sure the family won't worry to much about a bit of swearing, when you think of the other possible outcomes!

13. six pints

six pints Active Member

thats great news, thanks for letting us know! I wish her all the best for the future

cheryl xxx