Your Prayers are needed

Discussion in 'Obituaries - Unregistered visitors can post here' started by mikelyons, Feb 24, 2005.

1. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

I just heard that a young lady in our 6th form was involved in a car accident last night and has been very severely injured. At best, she may have suffered brain damage; at worst she may not survive.

I have just finished making the DVD of our lastest school production, in which she had a starring role and I'm dropped on.

Assuming that you believe in God and the efficacy of prayer, I would appreciate your prayers for Rebecca.
  2. John Brooks

John Brooks Well-Known Member

Really sorry to hear this news. My prayers have already been said for Rebecca, her family, friends and for the doctors and nurses administering her care.
  3. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Yea praying for you all too sorry to hear about such a terrible thing.
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2005
  4. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Sorry to hear this sad news, Mike.

We've lost 3 young band members to road accidents over the last 8 years, its always harder when something terrible happens to somebody so young. My thoughts & prayers go out to Rebecca and family at this difficult time.
  5. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

thoughts and prayers are with all concerned
  6. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Sorry to hear about this...

My thoughts and prays are with Rebecca and her family and friends.
  7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Mike, please pass my condolences to Rebecca and her family and I am certain that everyone here at tMP wishes her a full and speedy recovery.

8. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

sorry to hear this bad news Mike.
    Ill be thinking of Rebecca, her family and friiends at this time.

God Bless

9. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Saddened to hear this bad news, Mike.

My thoughts are with Rebecca and her Family.

10. cornetchap

cornetchap Member

Our thoughts and prayers are with Rebecca and her family and friends.
  11. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

something similar happened in my school last year, only it was a year 11 boy, unfortuneately he didnt survive, but i can totally sympathise with the people who know her, my thoughts and prayers go out to rebecca and everyone who knows her! its such a hard thing to take.
  12. Di

Di Active Member

All thoughts and best wishes Rebecca, her family and friends from Vicki, Diane and all at Hathern.
  13. mikelyons

Just an update and a thank you.

Thank you all for your prayers and wishes.

Rebecca has not regained consciousness yet. She has had an operation to remove damaged tissue from her brain This may result in personality changes when she wakes up, but at least she's still with us.

Keep it up.
  14. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

When i played in Ammington band our band Chairman was killed in a bicycle accident he was killed instantly it was his daughters 21st birthday the next day as well.
    My deepest thoughts are with you and all of her family, fingers crossed she can pull through and please get back to 100% xxx
  15. mikelyons

It is with great sadness that I have to report that Rebecca has died. I would like to thank everyone for their kind mesages, wishes and prayers, which I have passed on to Rebecca's family.
  16. Di

Di Active Member

Very sorry to hear this tragic news Mike. Our deepest sympathies go to her family and friends.
  17. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

We'll keep her and our family in out prayers.
  18. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Oh Mike... I really am so sorry to hear this sad news, what a terrible tragedy this is. Please pass tMP's condolences to Rebecca's family, and remember that she is in all our thoughts and prayers.

I am so sorry.

19. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Mike, this is awful news. Please pass on our condolences to Rebecca's family.

Ian & Sam
  20. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

thats really awful <big hug>