Your input appreciated...

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Jun 8, 2005.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All,

Well, quite incredibly, that's another year that has flown by in the tMP calendar, and we are now making plans for our next tMP Mods Meeting which is being held very soon on Saturday 18th June 2005.

Some of you may know that although the team talk/meet on the forums on a daily basis, and also meet up at many of the events we attend during the year, we also make effort to meet on a face-to-face basis - specifically to discuss plans and strategy for the forthcoming year.

We love to hear your thoughts and feedback as to what you feel we may have done well, what you feel we may have done not so well, or of any ideas and suggestions you may have for how we can improve the service we offer to you etc... So, in typical tMP tradition, I invite you to respond here with any items you would wish us to consider at the meeting.

Please do provide feedback to us, I know this sounds like a cliché, but the reason tMP is here is for you, our banding community. We will listen to, consider and possibly action items/plans based on what you have to say about the service we offer. So please get the brain cells going, get some thoughts coming to us... we'd love to hear from you in time for the meeting.

Thanks

John & tMP Team

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    team talk/meet
    tMP
    All
    calendar
    basis
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

We've had some great suggestions via PM's but come on... now's your chance to have your say on what we do and how we do it on tMP. Get your thoughts down... get them to us. Just a week to go...:)

4. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Already done John :biggrin: ;)

5. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I hope your meeting goes well and there'll be more great things to come.

My request would be to keep up the superb work that you all do to sustain my main means of distraction from life!

6. vonny

vonny Member

Hey john!

I think that the moderators etc, do a great job on tmp site. I have found myself becoming more and more involved - in fact i have changed from a quiet and reserved person, to..... well there's no stopping ;) me now.

Hope the meeting goes well today.

Yvonne

Eccles Borough Band