Young Ambassadors Brass Band

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bananamunter, Apr 14, 2004.

1. bananamunter

bananamunter Account Suspended

I am called Lucille and I live in Luxembourg City. I was out doing party on Sunday of Easter holiday and I meet a group of lovely English people in a bar Luxembourg "Urban".

I speak to two men lovely in particularly Mike Wall Banger and Phil Randall. My friends and we went to hear the YABB Band on the Band Stand the evening next.

The Young Ambassadors Brass Band were people lovely and would like the England people to know this.

Mr Wall Banger christened me "Banana Munter" he said it is a name that girls lovely get in England.

Thank you YABB
  2. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

haha :D:D :lol:
    thanks for coming...
  3. asteria

asteria Member

Hello banana munter, we remember you well, how could we forget you?!

The guys were absolutely ecstatic when you and your friend turned up at the bandstand to hear us play, sorry we had to rush off for our meal. Mr Randall was particularly upset, hope the Urban bar won't go bankrupt now we're not there! I understand the Cocktails in Urban bar were nice and creamy, but we stuck to the caperinias and now we all have tonsilitis!

Hope to hear from you soon, you've been a right laugh!! :D
  4. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Hi Banana Munter!!

Glad you enjoyed all the playing that you heard at the weekend. Wasn't it a pity that some of the lads were taken ill so couldn't get off the coach to continue the conversations from the previous evening. Talking of the previous evening, it really is a good job that the lads declined your kind offer to accompany them back to the hotel Campanile, as some had found that their beds had been removed from their bedrooms. And there were also Easter Egg "Air Raids" so I think you had a lucky escape there!

Helen?? Creamy Cocktails?? I thought they looked rather cheesy myself. Glad we stuck to the caperinias, although I think drinking paint stripper would have also had the same effect on my throat!!!!

Hope to see you soon Banana Munter, and welcome to the mouthpiece!

Do you remember our YABB saying, "Now munter off"??
  5. shawneuph

shawneuph Supporting Member

6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

ello shaun, you still up for boc brass on whit fri? :D :guiness
    still need a Bb and Eb if you know of anyone who's free...
  7. Bones

Bones Member

Well Hello Banana Munter.

Mr Wallbanger was so taken with you he thought you were our conductor when we were playing the trombone trio the next day.

Cheesy Cocktails and Banana Munter, surely a Recipe for Making Love.

(ok a groan is required but it's 12 pm and I've had a few beers)

PS Simba Trumpets Shazammm. As once looked at by Martin Winter. It's the future.

PPS Mr Randall is very good at drawing things on people. As discovered on Tues night.
  8. Steve

Steve Active Member

Good time was had by all then Shawn!!!!!!!!! Cant tak Mike anywhere can you :roll:
  9. bananamunter

bananamunter Account Suspended

Hello my YABB friends

Thank you for your messages kind, I meeting enjoye your company in Urban. It was the same not last night, without the singing of wonderful chariot songs.

Missing you all
  10. asteria

asteria Member

Good guy, keeping in the yabb spirit(s) i see! I'd be doing the same, except i don't think my work colleagues would be very impressed! :guiness

Why, what did we miss on tues night? I believe there's photographic evidence somewhere of Monsieur Pagington with some nice cat whiskers tho! :lol:

Banana Munter, if you send me your address in a pm (private message) I can post you some photos of your friends from the tour. You'll have to come and visit us in england, don't forget your entry visa tho!

Laura, you're not 'lost' again are you? Funny that, things kept going missing didn't they - beds, watches, hotel reception bells..... :roll:
  11. shawneuph

hi Aidan, you missed a good trip , Frank was on TOP FORM . Yes i am still up for whit friday
  12. asteria

asteria Member

How does Riverdance go again? A pizza hut, a pizza hut…..
  13. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Being the ignorant sort of person that I am, could someone tell me what this whole YABB thing is about?
  14. shawneuph

How does Trio Con Brio go Helen !!!
  15. shawneuph

New delivery of Simbas this morning , go to ebay, and item number 3717936960 and please no "ask the seller a question" funnies like is it a really good trumpet , ok SCOTT !!!
  16. shawneuph

Talking of which i have a bit of the post holiday blues , anyone got a playstation ?
  17. Bones

Bones Member

Don't remeber, I was too busy cleaning my New Sombrero at the time. :lol:
  18. Bones

Bones Member

Yeah. Call me. But don't tell Mr Randall, we don't want to let him down. But more importantly you don't want to let yourself down.

Just been to the Post Office to renew my rentry Visa though. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  19. shawneuph

Is it still as crusty as B4 Rich ?
  20. Bones

Bones Member

Yeah, just wait until I see my Brother Francisco again. :lol: