You know your bored when.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

.......Your sat on in a computer room at 2:07am

2. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

Wouldn't it be better to sit in front of the computer, rather than on it Andy?

3. six pints

six pints Active Member

bless! i didnt go o0ut last night cos i was ill. missed my mate getting arrested for criminal damage! unlucky!!

4. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

2 of my mates were done for fraud last night with a fake driving license... i was well out the way when the cops were trying and failing to get them in the police van at 3.30am this morning... scary.

5. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

The worst thing is that Andy will have got himself to the 24 hour computer room, and will now be too worried about walking home at 2am, so he'll stay there until daylight returns!!! :p

6. kevthedrummer

kevthedrummer Member

How can you be that bord you should be practising or Nah better not put that ere!!! :)

7. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Wouldnt suprise me Iaiaian...

I was wondering, since the accident, the Footy League has ceased to be, so when my backs better and me and Will can both walk proper again, am hopefully gonna organise a trip to paintballin... was wonderin if you'd come along and do one of your reviews on it... Gonna get some Geezers from Salford and some guys I drink with together... Should be good!!

8. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

Could do - wouldn't mind playing though. Nothing like a bit paint induced pseudo-war.

9. Chris Sanders

Top banana!! Im hoping to get about 50 blokes there... Two teams of 25...

Wanna do it in a Mike off channel 4's 'Spaced' Styley if you've ever seen it??

10. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    computer room
  11. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

You not gonna invite "your little geordie" to go paintballing! :'(

12. Chris Sanders

Hell yeah Andy!! Gonna be a good one, it'll be happening as soon as Wills fit enough... He's hoping to come out of Hospital on saturday... Be about April providing my back gets better..??