Yorkshire Imps - Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by trumpetmaest, Mar 15, 2005.

1. DanBell

DanBell New Member

Yorkshire imps vacancies 2011

The Yorkshire Imperial Urquhart Travel Band are currently looking for a top class 2nd Trombone and Percussionists to strengthen our ranks for the contest/concert season ahead.

We have a sensible concert and contest schedule for the forthcoming few months which include concerts within the yorkshire area and further afield.

The band will also be competing at the Brighouse,Silkstone and Morley March Contests as well as other major events such as Dr Martins Open, the Scottish Open and the 1st Section National Finals in Cheltenham.

We rehearse on Tuesday and Thursday nights between 8pm and 10pm in Gawthorpe, Wakefield, very close to M1 (junc 40) and M62. If transport is an issue, we have players from across the Yorkshire region so lifts to and from rehearsals could be a possibility.

All interested parties please PM me or email daniel_bell@btinternet.com

Alternatively you can contact me directly on 07765543911

All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.

2. zippy

zippy New Member

[h=2]Yorkshire imps vacancies 2011[/h]
    The Yorkshire Imperial Urquhart Travel Band are currently looking for a top class 1st Horn player to strengthen our ranks for the 2012 contest/concert season ahead.

We have a sensible concert and contest schedule for the forthcoming few months which include concerts within the yorkshire area and further afield.

The band was 2nd at butlins 2011 followed by 2nd at the 2010 Yorkshire Area followed by 2nd in the Senior Cup at the Spring Festival, meaning promotion to the Grand Shield for 2012. This was followed with a promising 5th at the Dr Martins Trust Contest in Middlesborough, then 3rd at the 1st Section National Finals in Cheltenham.

Our next contest is the Scottish open in Perth which rounds off our contests for 2011.

Next year we will be attending Butlins then the Yorkshire Regionals, followed by the bands return to the Grand Shield in May

We rehearse on Tuesday and Thursday nights between 8pm and 10pm in Gawthorpe, Wakefield, very close to M1 (junc 40) and M62. If transport is an issue, we have players from across the Yorkshire region so lifts to and from rehearsals could be a possibility.

All interested parties please PM me or email jessica.martin90@hotmail.co.uk

Alternatively you can contact me directly on 07756759390

All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice