Yorkshire Championship section Band- Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by richardcowens2008, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Hebden Bridge Brass Band
    We are now looking to strengthen the band for the forth coming Contest / Concert season with the following vacancies:

Rep Cornet
    Solo Trom

With composers and arrangers galor in the band theres never a dull time with lots of new and challenging music to go at,
    Our MD is Sandy Smith and with his vast knowledge and experience of conducting the top bands of the world were a fast improving forward thinking band BUT also enjoying to wind down for a swift pint after rehearsals.

please get in touch in strict confidence.

Rick Cowens

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Band- Vacancies
    Concert
    Yorkshire Championship
    Hebden Bridge Brass Band
    CornetSolo Trom
  3. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

One disadvantage - you have to put up with me in the same bandroom.... :biggrin:

In all seriousness folks, great bunch of people, an ambitious band and a good work ethic. Pop down for a blow and see for yourself.

4. leojamesflugel

leojamesflugel New Member

How far are you based from York city centre? I'm doing a music degree at the University of York and I'm primarily a flugel player, but I suppose I could pop on cornet here and there...

5. Hi Leo were about a 2 hour train drive away from centre of york sorry m8, move uni to RNCM then were only about 45min away!

6. Hebden Bridge Brass Band

Yorkshire Championship Section / MD Sandy Smith

A New year a New Challenge?

We are now looking to strengthen the band for the forth coming Contest / Concert season with the following vacancies:

Rep Cornet
    Solo Trom
    Sop (for AREAS)

With composers and arrangers galor in the band theres never a dull time with lots of new and challenging music to go at,
    Our MD is Sandy Smith and with his vast knowledge and experience of conducting the top bands of the world were a fast improving forward thinking band BUT also enjoying to wind down for a swift pint after rehearsals.

please get in touch in strict confidence.

Rick Cowens

7. Hebden Bridge Brass Band We are now looking to strengthen the band for the forth coming Contest / Concert season with the following vacancies:SOPRep Cornet / Solo CornetSolo TromWith composers and arrangers galor in the band theres never a dull time with lots of new and challenging music to go at, Our MD is Sandy Smith and with his vast knowledge and experience of conducting the top bands of the world were a fast improving forward thinking band BUT also enjoying to wind down for a swift pint after rehearsals.please get in touch in strict confidence.Rick Cowens

8. Hebden Bridge Brass Band
    Yorkshire Championship Section
    MD Sandy Smith

Now we have now filled the Sop and Rep position's

we are looking for the following to strengthen the band

Solo Trombone

Solo Cornet

please pm me in strict confidence for more info